Live-action Barney the Dinosaur movie thread (produced by Daniel Kaluuya) - ‘A24-Type’

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What is up with these kiddie characters being transformed into horror projects? First, Winnie the Pooh now Barney??

Basically robbing children of innocence. Hell there's some states trying to dismantle child labor laws.

But in a way, fairy tales were basically horror stories in itself.

It's just a perspective of what if. Yes it's odd, but somehow enticing especially if they use Mr Rogers as a horror character :picard:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Winnie the Pooh went into public domain. some people thought it would be funny to turn it into a horror movie. it was an indie project that got big.
this isn't going to be a horror movie but it will be for adults like barbie was in that sense
Ooh :ohhh: an "Adult Barney" huh.. I guess it's going to be about the dark history of the man who wore the Barney suit.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Basically robbing children of innocence. Hell there's some states trying to dismantle child labor laws.

But in a way, fairy tales were basically horror stories in itself.

It's just a perspective of what if. Yes it's odd, but somehow enticing especially if they use Mr Rogers as a horror character :picard:
Yeah. They might fukk around and turn Tigger the tiger into a horror character