Live-action Barney the Dinosaur movie thread (produced by Daniel Kaluuya) - ‘A24-Type’

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
MV5BNzlmZTQ1YzUtOGZjMi00YmVhLTg0ZDQtMmUyMjVlZDZhOTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_.jpg
I'm reading this as involving some kind of live action Barney. Not the guy in the suit playing Barney.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
my theory is it will basically be about the first batch of kids barney had adventures with and they're all grown now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'll never understand why Barney got all the retroactive backlash that it did.

It was a friendly dinosaur who taught kids how to share and be kind to to others. :what:

How cynical have we become as a society that you have a fukking problem with that? :why:

Breh....

It was so demonic around that time, I actually had an old computer game called "Die Barney Die". It's basically you're shooting a bunch of killer barneys and scoring points :francis:.

I fell for the "I hate Barney" trope, but the reality was that it was a rebellious, Gen X, slacker, fukk that gay shyt era that had a play on destroying childhoods. It sucks that once you get a certain age, you realized how good we had it from a child's perspective.

• Toys
  • TV shows
  • Books
  • Etc
Now it's like these fukking kids are getting taught to believe that the world is cynical and that you will die and eat shyt. No imagination, no big stuffed animal telling them that they love them, and nothing to break out of the mindset of a cold smartphone driven world with no sort of love and appreciation for one another.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What is up with these kiddie characters being transformed into horror projects? First, Winnie the Pooh now Barney??
Winnie the Pooh went into public domain. some people thought it would be funny to turn it into a horror movie. it was an indie project that got big.
this isn't going to be a horror movie but it will be for adults like barbie was in that sense