Liu Kang vs. Reptile is a CLASSIC fight scene

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When you heard "REPTILE!", I was only 11 but I swear to gawd I've never heard a theatre since then wild out so much. I thought they'd tear down the cinema.
Yoooooooo u that nikka for this thread. That fight scene plus the scorpion one the forest made my childhood

I watched the movie in a barbershop for the first time and the whole place was going nuts during both scenes...but that bicycle kick had nikkas jumping around and shyt. One of my fav memories ever.

Pretty sure I've said this before but that is still the livest movie theater I've been in. I was 9 and it was the loudest I've seen a movie theater get because it was a complete surprise. It caught everyone off guard and cats reacted like it was an actual fight

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Which Sonya was better though...
Yo real shyt right here.

Most ppl will go with the OG because it was a better movie and she was smoking hot but the chick in the 2nd movie was fire too and actually looked more like Sonya from the video game.

I can go either way

Daps
Reppin
California
Yo real shyt right here.

Most ppl will go with the OG because it was a better movie and she was smoking hot but the chick in the 2nd movie was fire too and actually looked more like Sonya from the video game.

I can go either way
Both are fire to me. I just lean towars the second cause of her skin tone and hair

Daps
Reppin
California
I was reading the comments and people were saying the rules of the tournament were one on one fights?

Sounds like some bullshyt