Liu Kang vs. Reptile is a CLASSIC fight scene

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

IFC showing this shyt, I must have rewinded it like ten times. Might be a GOAT video game to movie adaption moment.

Announcer saying "Reptile", nygga wastes no time kicking dude through the wall lol music on point. ...just dope

I think this may be the third or fourth mortal kombat thread lol. Yes it is. I texted my best friend an hour ago when I was watching it to tell him I think this is the movie I've seen the most in my life

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yoooooooo u that nikka for this thread. That fight scene plus the scorpion one the forest made my childhood

I watched the movie in a barbershop for the first time and the whole place was going nuts during both scenes...but that bicycle kick had nikkas jumping around and shyt. One of my fav memories ever.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you heard "REPTILE!", I was only 11 but I swear to gawd I've never heard a theatre since then wild out so much. I thought they'd tear down the cinema.
Same thing happened in my theatre. nikkas was straight wildin. And they went even crazier when he hit the bicycle kick. :wow:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I love when a MK movie thread is made.....Watching Mortal Kombat at the theater in the 90s was easily a Top 3 Movie Experience in my life......

I remember the theater going crazy during these moments
1.Subzero and Scorpion appearance with Raiden saving the Heroes

2. Scorpion vs Johnny (Get Over Here and Autograph Friendship)

3. Subzero vs Liu Kang

4. Goro vs Johnny (Nut Punch)

5. Reptile vs Liu Kang (Announcer "Reptile" and Bicycle Kick)

6. Shao Khan appearance and Ending fight pose....

I still can't believe how they screwed everything up with MK Annihilation.....:wtb:

Last edited: