Little Girl Wants to Get a Picture with Sea Lion...Sea Lion Has Better Idea

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
And this is what cacs are saying about this Sea Lion...

Why would a sea lion attack a human? :mindblown:

I don't understand why it would do that? :mindblown:

She wasn't harming the sea lion why would it attack her? :mindblown:

Notice you rarely ever see anyone except cacs catching fades from wild animals...they are obsessed with them to the point of danger. :ufdup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Breh they live along the entire west coast. You can literally find these a$$holes on in beaches in Cali, Oregon, Washington, and Mexico. The Navy trains them to defend dry dock boats up here.

I hit one with a club for trying to steal my fish up here.:francis:

Nah, we were talking about the Leopard Seal, they live in Antarctica only.

leopard-seals.jpg

They are isolated away from people, if they lived near people there would be more attacks. If Seals are dogs of the sea, the Leopard seal is the wolf.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Dont get me started on the ducks breh

I got a vhs of me at 2 years old running from like 3 of em chasing me down in willowbrook park while my dad laughs. Ducks are no joke. Knowing now they rape othet ducks, id prolly be more shook today lol

Yea my mom had to calm me down saying they eat paper. I thought it bit my nose off.

Another tramatic moment in the same day was the camels hocking loogies at me and chasing my ass.

Ducks wild as fukk.

The other day I was driving through a park and there was traffic where there usually isn't, but nothing was blocking the road so I was think wtf why aint shyt moving.

Then as I got closer I realised there was traffic because a duck was attacking the cars as they were driving past and people kept having to slow down because they didn't wanna run it over.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i think the youtube author got a little heavy handed with the adjectives. ain't no such thing as a killer sea lion

looks like the YT author edited "killer" out the title. no need to sensationalize it, video has enough fukkery