Little Girl Wants to Get a Picture with Sea Lion...Sea Lion Has Better Idea

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when a goat bit my name tag off at staten island zoo when i was 5 on a kindergarten school trip. I thought it fukkin killed me. Traumatic.

Scary shyt. Hope she ok.

When I was 4 or 5 my mom used to take us to the park to feed the ducks, my dumbass swore they were trying to kill me when they just wanted the food in my hand :francis:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oldest guy there had the fastest reaction time smh. Doesn't look like the type to mess with American fast food.

The sea lion doing nothing wrong though. The parents were too naive letting their daughter get up all in it's face on it's territory.

I remember watching these parents leave their kid unattended who was patting the water surface and a sea lion came out the water and landed in front of the kid like :gladbron: "aarp!"

The kid fell on his ass and started crying, sea lion hit the :ninja2: and dipped back into the water.

The parents had no idea what their kid crying about as the kid just kept pointing to the water and crying.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

giphy.gif

I know that was rough :russ:

God forgive me for this failed joke :lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate these people like this especially white people :scust:

I'm so glad to be black

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
When I was 4 or 5 my mom used to take us to the park to feed the ducks, my dumbass swore they were trying to kill me when they just wanted the food in my hand :francis:
Dont get me started on the ducks breh

I got a vhs of me at 2 years old running from like 3 of em chasing me down in willowbrook park while my dad laughs. Ducks are no joke. Knowing now they rape othet ducks, id prolly be more shook today lol

That happened to me too, I had no idea goats eat anything!!! :heh:
Yea my mom had to calm me down saying they eat paper. I thought it bit my nose off.

Another tramatic moment in the same day was the camels hocking loogies at me and chasing my ass.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
People always forget that mammals have a certain leave of intelligence. With that comes a sense of humor. Animals will fukk with you for amusement.

A few months ago, one of my dogs got a running start, went into a suicide roll and kicked my other dog dead in the jaw for the hell of it. :mjlol:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I hate these people like this especially white people :scust:

I'm so glad to be black

Can people just enjoy/watch the video without whites being on y'all mind? fukk happened to y'all to be constantly either dap fishing or simply have white people always on the brain. :dahell:

Anywho, props to the old man. The idiot holding the phone sounded much younger and able but his bytch ass was too busy filming ..our generation is fukked. :damn: