Little girl goes in on NY cops after mom is accused od stealing "It's gonna be MF problem!!!!"

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Several things here:

The description actually match the little girl (braids, white top) :sas2:

The lil girl said it was the aunt (snitching ass), the aunt wasnt stealing on a solo mission :beli:

The lil girl said several times that she was gonna kill somebody. If the cops really wanted to be a$$holes, they couldve escalated the hell out of that :ufdup:

Sad situation, just dustiness all around. Whether you think the kid right or wrong, I wouldnt want her around my kid :mjpls:
snitching ass :hhh:
yall weirdos kill me :mjlol:
She supposed to hold it down for her aunt who got her in a fukked up situation and dipped on them

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was painful to watch. Her father better step in and show her fatherly love. I’d hate for her energy to end up wasted on silliness. Her pain runs deep. So much that I shutter to imagine the day she realizes her potential. And uses sexism as cover to sneak up on the establishment. Recruiting a battalion of men to do her bidding.
Her father is dead
She said on my dead father in the video

Daps
That is a little girl. It’s not right for her to have that much anger built up inside her, and she was right to snitch on the aunt, because stealing is wrong, and she should know that. But y’all want this child to stand on business, like she’s a grown woman. Even if she was a grown woman, yelling at the police does nothing to fix any situation. Things are not right at home when your child has this mentality.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Based on the way the kid is interacting with adults and the fact that either the mother/aunt is setting that type of example and put the kid in harm's way, I hope Child Protective Services pays them a visit to make sure everything is above board

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
snitching ass :hhh:
yall weirdos kill me :mjlol:
She supposed to hold it down for her aunt who got her in a fukked up situation and dipped on them
The aunt was on a solo mission? :stopitslime:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The aunt was on a solo mission? :stopitslime:
I went to a store with people and they stole on their own
and I'm sitting there like wtf bruh :whoa:
You never saw menace to society, nygga
You can be on some regular shyt and a stupid nygga will do some wild shyt and have you in a fukked up situation

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is going to be traumatic for that young girl and people think it’s funny. SMH
I was with my favorite auntie when she got caught stealing a house phone out of kmart in the 80s.

She was 18, I was 6 or 7.

My grandma went off on her when she picked us up in the old station wagon.

We still laugh about it to this day.