Little girl goes in on NY cops after mom is accused od stealing "It's gonna be MF problem!!!!"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Thats the spirit. Props to that little queen for having heart. Same shyt happened to my brother and me when we were kids at kmart and had to go off like she did. :salute: when you get falsely accused of something by someone in authority, shyt gets real
First reasonable post I've seen from yo dark pink bytch made ass. Keep up the good work before you die next week at a bus stop clipped by an out of control short bus made for your family.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I ain't forgot about the slander you directed towards my mother
lol, I have no idea who you are...

what did i say about your mom?

How do you know she's stealing? The cop's description didn't match the mother.
You didn't even read the attached article. Dude you quoted said "family." The article says the aunt did it.

yup. They were in there as a group and a member of the group was stealing...

so going off on the cops isn't even the correct response....

it's better that they either:

A: Not snitch on the aunt and take the L
B: Explain it was the Aunt stealing not the mom..

Going off on them is just a distraction and is completely disingenuous...

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Nevermind the little girl. (Her braids are cute.)

Why is the mom wearing that tight dress when her stomach is so big? The fit isn't flattering. Is it trendy in NYC? Maybe she is too poor to update her wardrobe after having changed sizes / gained weight.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was painful to watch. Her father better step in and show her fatherly love. I’d hate for her energy to end up wasted on silliness. Her pain runs deep. So much that I shutter to imagine the day she realizes her potential. And uses sexism as cover to sneak up on the establishment. Recruiting a battalion of men to do her bidding.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ive seen people being accused of shoplifting and its one humiliating experience..

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Several things here:

The description actually match the little girl (braids, white top) :sas2:

The lil girl said it was the aunt (snitching ass), the aunt wasnt stealing on a solo mission :beli:

The lil girl said several times that she was gonna kill somebody. If the cops really wanted to be a$$holes, they couldve escalated the hell out of that :ufdup:

Sad situation, just dustiness all around. Whether you think the kid right or wrong, I wouldnt want her around my kid :mjpls:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Sooo did the little girls yelling help? She also threw her aunt under the bus too which is crazy. Good thing the police let her yell and did nothing cause we know how they can be.