Little Foot Out Here Cash App'ing Men

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
"Little Foot Leflare... " :martin::wrist: that's really what you named yourself on that cash app
@Little Foot
giphy.gif

:dead:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I got a serious question for any easily triggered mofo: why the FUKK would u take this shyt that seriously?

If they said something that bothered you, cuss them out or ignore them and KIM.
I legit don’t get it.:yeshrug:
This is the only social interaction some people get; its easy to see.

For posters that are always involved in some nonsense on this board/easily triggered, they may want to take some time to do some "woosahs" and self-reflect.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the only social interaction some people get; its easy to see.

For posters that are always involved in some nonsense on this board/easily triggered, they may want to take some time to do some "woosahs" and self-reflect.
Yeah I don’t wanna pick at sore spots but it really is indicative of how much a virtual social space means to you, if somebody manages to trigger u enough that u trying to turn into a whole Federal agent to get dirt on somebody.
That shyt takes effort I don’t have patience for.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also ummmm it’s time for back to school supplies, so if u feeling the need to pay money for details on my boring ass life, just ask me instead (I mean u really wanna hear about me watering my plants and playing Overwatch) and pay that money towards my back to school fund!

Trying to raise money to treat poor teachers at a local school to a weekend brunch and give them each a $50 gift card b/c some teachers work in schools where they don’t even have printer privileges, and many teachers are actually working hungry.:francis:
Trying to raise $2000=$50 gift cards and $15 brunch for 30 teachers.:feedme:
My cashapp is $booksnrain.

If I meet the goal, I will send a group picture of the teachers at the brunch with their giftcards (with their permission of course...):whoa:

Last edited: