Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn all my years on line i have never seen such a thing. Yo @Nicole0416 cut this man deep.
:picard: I did nothing to that "man". He reached out to me last year, I replied as a courtesy. Then he responds.. "Oh that's how you're gonna do me" when I wasn't responding to him in the way that he wanted, I guess. Ever since that time... He's the one acting wild froggy after I told him that I wasn't talking to him like that bc his comments on threads were weird as shyt. Which was confirmed on the thread where he was going on dikk dyves- don't know what the fuk his problem is.

Added to that, he's reaching out to other posters with my name "Nicole" in the subject line, talking about.. "Do you have dirt on Nicole and offering to pay via cash app or paypal".. dafuq is that?? There is no damn "dirt".. I live, breathe and exist just live everyone else. I keep telling fools like him to leave me the fuk alone, I don't post nudes or pics, on public display and I don't just let random people hit me up or have my phone number. I work, go the fuk home and take care of what I need to - it's no fukkin mystery or scandal. of all the problems in the community and all the people that he could get at, some unknown random as his source of contention. Dude is acting like he has me on surveillance - whoever it is must be bored as shyt bc 80% of my day is work, the rest is family and by 10pm, I'm catching up on more work while watching tv.. Boring as shyt. The most excitement of my day is play acting like I'm o.d. interested in a Gumball cartoon that my daughter watches, while sneak browsing on here until her bedtime..and he's paying for that insightful "intel"
:hhh:
Letting that "hot girl" summer shyt and these sex workers on here cloud their damn brain, trying to gather some photo opps . I never participated in that shyt - I had a whole host of people to keep me in check coming up and it carried over til now. No one is perfect but I'm not wenching, swirling or gaming; that's why their plot comes up empty every time. I know what I'm on and I'm about, I don't waiver from it either. Fuk all that weirdo cac caping ultra feminist 'sexual liberation' like other women before me - there's nothing to dig for.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:picard: I did nothing to that "man". He reached out to me last year, I replied as a courtesy. Then he responds.. "Oh that's how you're gonna do me" when I wasn't responding to him in the way that he wanted, I guess. Ever since that time... He's the one acting wild froggy after I told him that I wasn't talking to him like that bc his comments on threads were weird as shyt. Which was confirmed on the thread where he was going on dikk dyves- don't know what the fuk his problem is.

Added to that, he's reaching out to other posters with my name "Nicole" in the subject line, talking about.. "Do you have dirt on Nicole and offering to pay via cash app or paypal".. dafuq is that?? There is no damn "dirt".. I live, breathe and exist just live everyone else. I keep telling fools like him to leave me the fuk alone, I don't post nudes or pics, on public display and I don't just let random people hit me up or have my phone number. I work, go the fuk home and take care of what I need to - it's no fukkin mystery or scandal. of all the problems in the community and all the people that he could get at, some unknown random as his source of contention. Dude is acting like he has me on surveillance - whoever it is must be bored as shyt bc 80% of my day is work, the rest is family and by 10pm, I'm catching up on more work while watching tv.. Boring as shyt. The most excitement of my day is play acting like I'm o.d. interested in a Gumball cartoon that my daughter watches, while sneak browsing on here until her bedtime..and he's paying for that insightful "intel"
Letting that "hot girl" summer shyt and these sex workers on here cloud their damn brain, trying to gather some photo opps . I never participated in that shyt - I had a whole host of people to keep me in check coming up and it carried over til now. No one is perfect but I'm not wenching, swirling or gaming; that's why their plot comes up empty every time. I know what I'm on and I'm about, I don't waiver from it either. Fuk all that weirdo cac caping ultra feminist 'sexual liberation' like other women before me - there's nothing to dig for.
:picard: @ Coli weirdos

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My bad, it's so many thots and hot summer girls out here it's starting make everyone look bad.
This. I know you meant that in jest.. but this is real.
This is making things bad for real women out there, not going around acting like this. It's dead setting a precedent for some real dumb shyt out here.
Can't even tell someone that you're not "active" on social media in that way, without them looking at you like you're the crazy one.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard: @ Coli weirdos
No not everybody though.. I hate using that blanket term or trying to stereotype to describe posters on this site. It's a segment/group of posters on here that I know for a fact act like the subject of this thread or I had negative interactions with. I handle what I need to. That's not as a collective experience on the whole site.
:whoa:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol he must like you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t even donate to the site though.
:deadrose:
source.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wait is this the “I been watching you” dude that was PMing a male poster?

I’m so confused. So was he soliciting for man ass again and got mad that @Nicole0416 outted him? Then he paid $150 for info on her?!

Over INTERNET BEEF?!

Do ya’ll know how many times I’ve been called a bytch or fat or a bedwench, a rice wench, a feminist, bitter, etc.

And that shyt doesn’t even phase me:russ: You will still get these long ass rambling posts that I write when I’m bored as full on the light rail or while I’m in class or when I’m high as hell.

It’s the FUKKING INTERNET. Half the time I can’t even keep up with who I’m talking to. I login and forget which threads I posted in. I don’t check notifications b/c who is going thru 109 alerts.

I can’t hold a grudge b/c I can’t even keep most posters straight from thread to thread and you got people legit mad enough to go paying for dirt about people online?!

Just log off. This ain’t high school. You ain’t gotta see these nikkas in the hallway everyday b4 lunch. :russ:
I got a serious question for any easily triggered mofo: why the FUKK would u take this shyt that seriously?

If they said something that bothered you, cuss them out or ignore them and KIM.
I legit don’t get it.:yeshrug: