Lita calls for WWE top stop using gender identifiers

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Would this mean more or less Pronouns, (Pal)? :leon:

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh she'll get herself an intergender match if Saudi's buy the company. It will be against Bill Goldberg.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That's silly.

To me, it's acceptable to have a Womens Royal Rumble and a Mens.

Are we doing away with mens and women's title belts too?
It's just the grand standing people do now. Somehow they think it makes them outspoken like they speaking for civil rights back in the 60s or something.

On a side note, who's supposed to keep up with all of these pronouns they got now. It's so annoying.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get how y’all saying she’d be scared to face men when she the same one who agreed to this and took it like a champ :gucci:

Would be dope to do men vs women matches in the game :ehh:
:russ: it is kinda a crazy gif to use for this - you can't fake a chair shot you either take it full on or not

I still fuxx with Lita but I'm tired of hearing about this

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhea Ripley is the only woman in the whole company that's even believable against male talent :mjlol:
I could see Rhea, and Charlotte or Beth against a really small guy.

Lita and Trish did have that inter gender match back in the day that was pretty entertaining. Lita also used to do inter gender matches when she first debuted - she lost unless it was a joke but it was entertaining I'm not totally against it when its for storyline or heel but I think it would kill wrestling to do it routinely. It should only be special cases Chyna getting pushed started burying the guys and they had to move her over the women's division and then she started burying the women because you could not do anything with her

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I know it's a "fake" sport but I fukking hate this take in all of sports

Literally nobody thinks the women's tennis grand slams are being depicted as less important, it's a simple descriptor

Rugby's on that bullshyt with the "World Cup" in consecutive years cause apparently saying "Men's/Women's" world cup is a caveman move

And now I'm just speculating but the women saying this probably want Even Steven booking in these matches :mjlol:

If you booked Drew squashing Piper you'd probably get a bunch of thinkpieces about how it reminds ppl of their drunk ass dad :bryan:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
muAClLm.gif

I'm sorry :pachaha:
just became a corpse :dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I could see Rhea, and Charlotte or Beth against a really small guy.

Lita and Trish did have that inter gender match back in the day that was pretty entertaining. Lita also used to do inter gender matches when she first debuted - she lost unless it was a joke but it was entertaining I'm not totally against it when its for storyline or heel but I think it would kill wrestling to do it routinely. It should only be special cases Chyna getting pushed started burying the guys and they had to move her over the women's division and then she started burying the women because you could not do anything with her
In all fairness tho, Chyna(RIP) was believable as fukk. She looked like she could legit whoop most dudes asses :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Brock will do anything as long as you put a couple of million $ into his bank account.
Brock would be laughing that whole damn match :bryan:

He’d do it tho :ehh:

No one is going to believe a woman can rag doll drew McIntyre
Nobody believes Ricochet can beat Braun but nobody made a big deal when he did

shyt nobody believed Hoegan could beat Andre but they still popped when he did

Don’t even get me started on Bret and Yoko

There’s countless other examples

Riho executing crisp Snap Dragon Suplexes on Brock :blessed:

Riho countering an F5 and unleashing a powerbomb symphony :gladbron:

Brock walking out of the arena still being paid more than anyone else :mjlit:
This visual :bryan: