Lita calls for WWE top stop using gender identifiers

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
muAClLm.gif

I'm sorry :pachaha:
I don’t get how y’all saying she’d be scared to face men when she the same one who agreed to this and took it like a champ :gucci:

Would be dope to do men vs women matches in the game :ehh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We will have to see what happens in the future. WWE did hold an intergender match in recent memory, but it was just to put over Rhea Ripley. Prior to that, they really haven’t featured a match where men face women. Odds are, they will stay away from that as long as it is a hot button issue with advertisers

She Thinks This Is Cute Cause It’s A Fake Sport Where A 105lbs Woman Can Beat Up A 6’5 250lb Man

Let Her Get A Shoot Slap Across The Chest From Shemus And She’d Retire That Same Night And Allege Abuse

That shyt would re break her neck... let gunna pop one of them implants... while we at ut let's have Becky Lynch vs Brock Lesnar

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
If that’s the case at the next saudi show let her step up and face Brock Lesnar in a match:ehh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don’t get how y’all saying she’d be scared to face men when she the same one who agreed to this and took it like a champ :gucci:

Realistically one clothesline and its over.... only women who could probably do something with these dudes is Bianca, Rhea, Charlotte, Shayna.... Shotzi would probably get KO'd by James Ellsworth... alot of these women are fragile

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
when the men end up with the women's titles and men win the women's rumble...because genderless. :francis:
So check this booking out.

For the next royal rumble have r truth come out as #30. Run in the ring and clear out the last 7 chicks remaining and have him celebrate and pointing at the WM sign. When Pierce comes out and says " What are you doing?? This is a women's royal rumble. You're not supposed to be here!" And r truth stays silent for 10 seconds confused, grabs the mic, looks at the chicks outside the ring looking mad asf, and says "My bad y'all, this was all my fault. I'm sorry I thought that...:hubie::francis:" And proceeds to toss all chicks back inside the ring from the top of the rope. Grabs the mic and says "Please resume the woman's royal rumble, my bad y'all".

Such good shyt, pal. I would go dumb Vince Russo retarted if I had booking. No lie:ohlawd:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Realistically one clothesline and its over.... only women who could probably do something with these dudes is Bianca, Rhea, Charlotte, Shayna.... Shotzi would probably get KO'd by James Ellsworth... alot of these women are fragile