Lita calls for WWE top stop using gender identifiers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

“To me, the next barrier is genderless. I don’t care how you identify, we’re just going to go out there and show out. And it’s not like ‘what women do we have on the show? Where’s this representation?’ No, fair game. Everyone go. Grab your spot and we go out there. Some nights that might mean eight women’s matches on the card, some nights that might mean two.”

To not still feel like it’s a box to check to make sure to represent the women. Of course, they’re going to be represented, because they’re good. Just continuing on not being confined by gender, it’s like: ‘I see a prize, I go after it. We’re not worried about what defines my gender. I see a title, and that’s what I want to do.”

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We will have to see what happens in the future. WWE did hold an intergender match in recent memory, but it was just to put over Rhea Ripley. Prior to that, they really haven’t featured a match where men face women. Odds are, they will stay away from that as long as it is a hot button issue with advertisers

She Thinks This Is Cute Cause It’s A Fake Sport Where A 105lbs Woman Can Beat Up A 6’5 250lb Man

Let Her Get A Shoot Slap Across The Chest From Shemus And She’d Retire That Same Night And Allege Abuse

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
hey Lita ... shut the fukk up :camby:
My thoughts exactly

And the women are better that they were in the 2000’s, but their matches aren’t good most of the time. There’s 2-4 women who always put on good matches and even then if they are working with the wrong person their matches aren’t good.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muAClLm.gif

I'm sorry :pachaha: