Listen. When Kanye showed up to the awards like this, ya'll shoulda known something was going down

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Amber-Rose-in-NY-SPL.jpg
amber-rose-king-icedotcom4-459x621.jpg

Amber Rose in her prime > Kim in her prime

Good gracious :whew:

That figure would have a gneeguh walking in the house like :stylin:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
It's not in the sex act, its in the mentality. Real nikkaz see a bad bytch and think "I'd fukk the shyt out of her". p*ssy boys like you see her and be like "I wonder what her ass tastes like" :lupe:

shut your ass up right now, breh. that does not make sense. you must be kidding. lmfao.

it's one thing to say eating ass is disgusting, but now nikkas is pussies for eating ass?

now it's the mentality? you new nikkas are wildin.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
shut your ass up right now, breh. that does not make sense. you must be kidding. lmfao.

it's one thing to say eating ass is disgusting, but now nikkas is pussies for eating ass?

now it's the mentality? you new nikkas are wildin.

:mjpls: Yup

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
She was three or four levels beyond bad :wow: I know he still think about her :wow:

820_amber-rose-south-beach-walk-photos-beach-516367382.jpg

amber-rose-topless-on-miami-beach-05.jpg

her > kim k

she actually seems like she'd be semi intelligent and not a complete bougie bytch unlike kim. kanye and kim are a contradictory couple.

and he definitely still thinks about her.. blood on the leaves must have been about her.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What are you concerned about? I mean, besides what other dudes do in the bedroom. :heh:

If you're going to post about your disgusting activities on a discussion board, yes we're going to discuss them. It's not like I posted a thread asking how many homos posted on the coli, y'all nikkaz volunteered the information :stopitslime: