Listen. When Kanye showed up to the awards like this, ya'll shoulda known something was going down

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
3799-amber-rose-kanye-west.jpg

The stance. The dress. His chick. The bottle. The haircut. The hand on the ass.

I mean... :wow:

He might act like a little diva from time to time, but the dude is a fukking rock star. :salute:
Need someone to make a smiley for Ye. Looks like a better :takedat:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Breh I never stopped being a fan of Kanye. If I ever got rich and famous that's how exactly I'd be.

Man just look at duke...expert at fashion, bags the baddest bytches and his music is a trend setter.

Kanye is underrated. :lupe:

Last edited:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah those two pics sum it up perfectly. She way more bad than Kim. Dude is a fukking clown for letting that go :wow:

Then on top of that, he lost her to a fukking lame like Wiz :sadcam:

I would've wifed amber up quick :whew:

Amber Rose was a bytch tho.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
BTW ya'll do Amber Rose no justice posting pics of her with no hair. I felt that really detracted from her true beauty. Women are supposed to have long hair. :noah:

amber-rose-with-long-hair-b222c.jpg

Man Amber Rose was fine :whew:

She had the perfect body and a beautiful face. Only flaw was the no hair thing. :smh:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amber Rose was jus some hood rat stripper bytch ..Kim got money in no way did kanye lose.. Wiz Lost for having a seed with that bytch, hes a tru lame...Nicca Kanye was goin in front of these white ppl with hood stripper bytches and bottles of hennys like fuk yall "white parties" Im Rich and still gon be hood @ yall events..Daps to that man

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

what is a girl who just had a baby supposed to look like :aicmon:

also what the fukk is it with yall virgins and eatin ass?? go to jbo people aint even talkin about how theyd fukk a girl or how shed give head they only talk about "I bet her ass taste great" what in the fukk kinda weirdo virgin only said online shyt is that :what:

"I wonder if kanye eats kim ass" :what: what kinda loser shyt is this

the coli becoming more lame every day :wow:

only a few real posters left :wow:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
what is a girl who just had a baby supposed to look like :aicmon:

also what the fukk is it with yall virgins and eatin ass?? go to jbo people aint even talkin about how theyd fukk a girl or how shed give head they only talk about "I bet her ass taste great" what in the fukk kinda weirdo virgin only said online shyt is that :what:

"I wonder if kanye eats kim ass" :what: what kinda loser shyt is this

the coli becoming more lame every day :wow:

only a few real posters left :wow:

I agree with you but Amber aint never going back to her prime you can quote me on that