List of how badly WWE treated Minorities recently

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or mad at someone watching shyt that you don't want them to watch :gucci:

I'm not mad, breh. I've always been a believer that you can watch whatever you want. If you watch WWE, and you're happy with it, that's completely fine. None of this is really that serious.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not mad, breh. I've always been a believer that you can watch whatever you want. If you watch WWE, and you're happy with it, that's completely fine. None of this is really that serious.

I agree with you. Maybe now these dudes will stop @ me and others, I have nothing further to add they will never admit to hypocrisy :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You are in no position to call on anyone's intellectual ability. All you do is deflect like just now. Asking me why I change my name when countless other people on this board switch their name all the time. You know that I'm a fan of Blade and you know I've had some variation of Blade comics as my avatar for years. Talk about deflection :mjlol:

:heh: You literally skipped over my rebuttal to you about the NBA/WWE comparison and made a bunch of fukking ludicrous assumptions about what I know, what sections I post in, etc. And you doing it again assuming I know you like blade. I’ve never seen that movies in my life. We not buddies. Like I said intellectual lightweight.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you. Maybe now these dudes will stop @ me and others, I have nothing further to add they will never admit to hypocrisy :pachaha:

And now this dude is gonna sit here and lie like he didn’t come in here and quote me first. Talking about people @ him when I didn’t even know he changed his fukking name :dead: Lightweight and a complete liar :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:heh: You literally skipped over my rebuttal to you about the NBA/WWE

They weren't assumptions at all. Why would I continue when your "rebuttal" didn't refute anything I said? players are tied to the collective bargaining agreements there are 28 other owners in the NBA and 32 owners in the NFL who are dictating everything they do. Only a player on the level of a LeBron has any real say.

Why do you think LeBron said the NFL is nothing more than a slave plantation? Yes, everything said about McMahon is accurate and I've never defended him, ever. if you are going to come in here and attack members who still watch RAW then why still watch the NFL/NBA? Where is the same energy? Where's the energy for those owners and where's the energy for all the white players many of which have tweets revealed now of them saying racist shyt?

If you and the 2-3 other members who are arguing with me are just gonna deflect on that then don't bother @ me again I'm not gonna continue to waste my time on these discussions :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They weren't assumptions at all. Why would I continue when your "rebuttal" didn't refute anything I said? players are tied to the collective bargaining agreements there are 28 other owners in the NBA and 32 owners in the NFL who are dictating everything they do. Only a player on the level of a LeBron has any real say.

Why do you think LeBron said the NFL is nothing more than a slave plantation? Yes, everything said about McMahon is accurate and I've never defended him, ever. if you are going to come in here and attack members who still watch RAW then why still watch the NFL/NBA? Where is the same energy? Where's the energy for those owners and where's the energy for all the white players many of which have tweets revealed now of them saying racist shyt?

If you and the 2-3 other members who are arguing with me are just gonna deflect on that then don't bother @ me again I'm not gonna continue to waste my time on these discussions :pachaha:

Don’t watch NFL so that’s irrelevant to me. Any collective bargaining is no where near the level of restriction that an “independent contractor”’signed to WWE. There’s no wrestler union. They can’t bring about labor disputes, strikes, etc. Thats asinine. Where are all these NBA players in public spheres using racial slurs? Just stop embarrassing your self. Just say you like the product despite everything because it entertains you and you can dap fish day. All these reaching false equivalent arguments you keep bringing up are awful

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don’t watch NFL so that’s irrelevant to me. Any collective bargaining is no where near the level of restriction that an “independent contractor”’signed to WWE. There’s no wrestler union. They can’t bring about labor disputes, strikes, etc. Thats asinine. Where are all these NBA players in public spheres using racial slurs? Just stop embarrassing your self. Just say you like the product despite everything because it entertains you and you can dap fish day. All these reaching false equivalent arguments you keep bringing up are awful

There's dozens of cases here's two below. But you don't even have to read them, I've said all there is to say on the matter. One post you say all I do is post pictures, next post you say you don't know me or know that I am a Blade fan or post in HL primarily, etc. so whatever :pachaha:

Jaguars Defensive End Yannick Ngakoue: Richie Incognito Used a Racial Slur

https://blacksportsonline.com/2014/...he-called-her-ngger-and-spic-in-email-photos/

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Randomly occurred to me today that the out of 5 men eliminated from Royal Rumbles by women 4 are men of colour:

Mark Henry (Chyna)
Chris Jericho (Chyna)
Great Khali (Beth Phoenix)
Hunico (Kharma)
Mustafa Ali (Nia Jax)

:mjpls::jbhmm::patrice:

I guess Jericho just wanted to make the list.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Yeah, breh. I never implied it was corny to comment on wrestling online.

I was just saying that it's corny as fukk to run around mad at the next man for not watching the same thing you watch.

You out here attempting to go war with psippe over a wrestling company that has shown time and again that they really don't care that much about your support.

Do you, breh. But I'm pretty sure being this pressed about other men's watching habits is the opposite of :dame:
Motherfukker that's exactly what #nwg is

:gucci:

I don't give a fukk if y'all watch or not. I just pointed out the contradictions and hypocrites. Blame yourselves

:demonic:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
They have the other minorities teaming up to beat R Truth

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukker that's exactly what #nwg is

:gucci:

I don't give a fukk if y'all watch or not. I just pointed out the contradictions and hypocrites. Blame yourselves

:demonic:

Alright, breh. If you could keep your dispatches from the front line of this increasingly worrying conflict (:skip:) contained to one thread for ease of ignoring, that'd be great.

Daps
Randomly occurred to me today that the out of 5 men eliminated from Royal Rumbles by women 4 are men of colour:

Mark Henry (Chyna)
Chris Jericho (Chyna)
Great Khali (Beth Phoenix)
Hunico (Kharma)
Mustafa Ali (Nia Jax)

:mjpls::jbhmm::patrice:

I guess Jericho just wanted to make the list.
thats actually by design

Really makes Chyna (a woman) look strong eliminating "The World's Strongest man" and making the black race look weak.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
  1. Velveteen Dream lost NXT title shot 2 months ago & didnt get to enter RR.
  2. "Street Profits" still havent had a Takeover match since debuting over 2 years ago
  3. Bianca Belair lost her undefeated streak & didnt enter the Womens RR in 2 years
  4. Sasha Banks loses and didnt get to re-enter the Rumble for a 2nd chance like Becky did. The irony of her holding up the 4 horsewomen hand gesture but she was the only member not in the rumble :(
  5. Zelina Vega had to act "shook" and run from an obese midget
  6. No Way Jose got ho'd and made to look a joke via elimination & by Drew Mac
  7. Lashley got ho'd and lasted less than 60 seconds and didnt get a chance to "dominate" like his heavyweight counterparts (Strowman & Reigns over the years)
  8. Titus O' Neil had a funny moment but immediately ho'd
  9. Kofi Kingston & Glowfi Kingston doin their annual "shuckin and divin" till cacs throw em out each year.
  10. Shelton Benjamin with a pity entry for loyalty
  11. Mustafa Ali got sonned by a woman and made his lil run worthless
  12. Apollo who?
No black superstar made the final four i dont believe in any rumble

Bedwenches and c00ns only one who get shine in WWE (Ember Moon & Booker T)

4 days away until WWE dust off their old "Black History Month" videos honorin Tony Atlas & "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd
:snoop:

Why vince why :mjcry:
:ufdup:the Rock won the Rumble as did Rey Mysterio