List of how badly WWE treated Minorities recently

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Kevin Nahs comments still hit me in the chest. Pro wrestling is the ONLY athletic sport where the white dudes are historically dominant over the black dudes...and they had to BOOK IT that way
I'll never forget when Laughslikepac said this was inherently a white boy sport and brehs got mad at him for it :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Keep reaching to justify your support of Vince. Is this the saysomethingmike c00n? :mjlol:

You know who it is :mjlol: I'm not justifying shyt, I'm laughing at how stupid it is to attack members for watching this but then have no issue with that, you still don't have a logical answer

V.S.: People call you and tell you that I have black people on my Instagram. And it bothers you.

D.S.: Yeah, it bothers me a lot you want to…broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?

Only reason he was ousted is because he got caught on tape, there's 28 owners just like him

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You know who it is :mjlol: I'm not justifying shyt, I'm laughing at how stupid it is to attack members for watching this but then have no issue with that, you still don't have a logical answer :umad:

I don’t have a logical answer? I already explained how Sterling and Cuban are dealt with in comparison with Hogan, Flair, AJ, etc. You see Sterling hosting Clipper night? Yea thought so. Plus their are so many other factors like freedom of player ability to control their career, finances, etc. You can keep grasping unto the flimsy revenue sharing argument if you want :mjlol: The hoops dudes go to defending Vince is ridiculous

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y’all ever notice these guys always running around claiming people are being attacked, threads are being derailed, etc but when you ask them to name names(cause IDK I’m not in these threads where claims are made) they ghost up? Meanwhile, any thread where no watch at its always the same 4 clowns like mike c00n, obama, el villages incoming or whatever, great one in there mad as fukk or posting the same tired TP :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Y’all ever notice these guys always running around claiming people are being attacked, threads are being derailed, etc but when you ask them to name names(cause IDK I’m not in these threads where claims are made) they ghost up? Meanwhile, any thread where no watch at its always the same 4 clowns like mike c00n, obama, el villages incoming or whatever, great one in there mad as fukk or posting the same tired TP :mjlol:

That eric weirdo is saysomethingfunnymike changed his sn when people started catching on to the :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
IDK why dude even posting. He doesn’t do shyt but post pics of Sasha banks and other whites women :heh:

I post more in HL than I do in TSC :mjlol: and I never see you in there so I should be asking you why u are even here. You have no clue about politics, you have no clue about how sports organizations are run, you are not a fan of hip-hop and you stopped watching wrestling so why do you come here?

And all I ever see from you is deflection. But but that's different type shyt :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I post more in HL than I do in TSC :mjlol: and I never see you in there so I should be asking you why u are even here. You have no clue about politics, you have no clue about how sports organizations are run, you are not a fan of hip-hop and you stopped watching wrestling so why do you come here?

And all I ever see from you is deflection. But but that's different type shyt :manny:

:gucci:
This clown is mentioning HL and the booth and talking about deflection. :laff: Just literally making up shyt. I been told you that you are an intellectual lightweight and you continue to prove it. Why did you change your SN btw? You get exposed?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:gucci:
This clown is mentioning HL and the booth and talking about deflection. :laff: Just literally making up shyt. I been told you that you are an intellectual lightweight and you continue to prove it. Why did you change your SN btw? You get exposed?

You are in no position to call on anyone's intellectual ability. All you do is deflect like just now. Asking me why I change my name when countless other people on this board switch their name all the time. You know that I'm a fan of Blade and you know I've had some variation of Blade comics as my avatar for years. Talk about deflection :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The make believe sport your dumbass is here commenting on right?

:dame:

Yeah, breh. I never implied it was corny to comment on wrestling online.

I was just saying that it's corny as fukk to run around mad at the next man for not watching the same thing you watch.

You out here attempting to go war with psippe over a wrestling company that has shown time and again that they really don't care that much about your support.

Do you, breh. But I'm pretty sure being this pressed about other men's watching habits is the opposite of :dame: