List of companies for your job search!!!!!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They fukking ya nikkas over but you do make it up by being paid handsomely while some pour military nikka do all the work.

I was in the Army and deployed twice and that tax free pay wasnt shyt to what i make as a taxed contractor

I have been on more missions as a contractor than the average military member here

most of the Navy, Air force dudes in Afghanistan don't even go on convoys. Matta fact, I hardly even see the Navy or Airforce on the smaller Fobs, they just chill at KAF and BAF, while the Army and Marines do all the work.
I have been on over 50 convoys here

I have been on rooftops in the middle of the city and shot at multiple times
I have climbed 150ft antennas while the fob was attacked

so no, there is no military nikka doing my work

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I was in the Army and deployed twice and that tax free pay wasnt shyt to what i make as a taxed contractor

I have been on more missions as a contractor than the average military member here

most of the Navy, Air force dudes in Afghanistan don't even go on convoys. Matta fact, I hardly even see the Navy or Airforce on the smaller Fobs, they just chill at KAF and BAF, while the Army and Marines do all the work.
I have been on over 50 convoys here

I have been on rooftops in the middle of the city and shot at multiple times
I have climbed 150ft antennas while the fob was attacked

so no, there is no military nikka doing my work

Ain't gone flexx the only time you gone see a Navy nikka out there like that is if he a SEAL, a SEABEE, or a Corpman attached to a marine battalion. Either than that you ain't gone catch us putting in work beside guard duty. But don't flex like the army and marine nikkas ain't out there with yo ass while you making 4 or 5 times what they do?

Edit: I read more carefully, you putting in work and getting paid though. So come back safe my nigg. I might need a connect when I get out!

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain't gone flexx the only time you gone see a Navy nikka out there like that is if he a SEAL, a SEABEE, or a Corpman attached to a marine battalion. Either than that you ain't gone catch us putting in work beside guard duty. But don't flex like the army and marine nikkas ain't out there with yo ass while you making 4 or 5 times what they do?

Edit: I read more carefully, you putting in work and getting paid though. So come back safe my nigg. I might need a connect when I get out!

There is a Army National Guard unit that we train when we go out on missions
but their LCDR wont allow them to convoy so basically when we go out on missions, we fly to a location and I then have to convoy to others. While i get on dangerous ass convoys and risk my life them dudes are at the 1st FOB chilling while I do all the work.

Now there are many contractors who are stuck at one FOB their whole time and dont do shyt....

My job is more stressful

I have been stuck at small Checkpoints for 2-3 weeks
I have been stuck at locations where there was no shower or porta johns

I have had to use bottle water to shower and shyt in plastic bags and burn it many times

I have been sleeping on a cot and had rats crawl on my legs:deadrose:

I lived better as a Soldier in Iraq than i do as a contractor in Afghanistan

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
There is a Army National Guard unit that we train when we go out on missions
but their LCDR wont allow them to convoy so basically when we go out on missions, we fly to a location and I then have to convoy to others. While i get on dangerous ass convoys and risk my life them dudes are at the 1st FOB chilling while I do all the work.

Now there are many contractors who are stuck at one FOB their whole time and dont do shyt....

My job is more stressful

I have been stuck at small Checkpoints for 2-3 weeks
I have been stuck at locations where there was shower or porta johns

I have had to use bottle water to shower and shyt in plastic bags and burn it many times

I have been sleeping on a cot and had rats crawl on my legs:deadrose:

I lived better as a Soldier in Iraq than i do as a contractor in Afghanistan

:salute: When I get out I'm gone hit you up to hook me up with one of those 6 figure jobs. My boy went to iraq last year as a helo mech and he only made 100 rack tax free though for that year. That's still hell of a come up!

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:salute: When I get out I'm gone hit you up to hook me up with one of those 6 figure jobs. My boy went to iraq last year as a helo mech and he only made 100 rack tax free though for that year. That's still hell of a come up!

yo dont let anyone tell you it is hard to get into contracting

that is what they told me when i was about to ETS