List all the cars you've ever owned

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
fukk!

:wow:

Congrats on that experience.

Almost copped a 912 back in 2010 before they went stupid high over the next 5 years.

There is an an Asian breh that has a club in Oakland that had spares for days. Had a 356 tub I quick flipped instead. Had a 86 slant for 10k...no motor meister bullshyt either. Rebuilt right.

951s ( edit - I mean 964s/912s) are over 100k and rising. Should have kept that ride Breh.

fukk...

But wait you really flipped a 356, or do you mean just the frame? I've never looked into the prices but I'd imagine they're outrageous.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm 41 and been driving for 25 yrs. My list aint that long and almost all my cars have been american(for those who say american cars arent reliable)

84 cutlass supreme brougham
89 caprice brougham
96 caprice(5.7)
02 mitsubishi montero
02 sts lac
13 xts lac

25 yrs driving. Never had to walk. Only 6 cars

My next might be a 20 ct6-v, but i want the joint wit the tvs in the back

I can’t fukk with these new models, but then again I was one foot out the door when they ditched the wreath in the logo after the 2014 models

morris

Superstar
Daps
- Nissan Altima
- Infiniti i30
-Lincoln Aviator (ughhh)
-BMW X5 (Drove it literally until the wheels fell off)
-Mercedes CL series series AMG (Car is a speed trap- drive in speeds in excess of 85mph and you won’t even realize how fast you’re driving until those blue lights start flashing, 6 speeding tickets and a reckless (by speeding) in one year, talked my way out of 4, and went to driver’s school )
-BMW 440i
#foreigncargang

In 2012 I rented a Ford Mustang for an implementation job in VA. Yo, I legit didn't feel the speeduntil I clocked the limit, 120 MPH. 80MPH felt so damn slow afterwards.

99 civic
93 accord
2003 accord
2007 accord
2009 328i coupe
2013 535i

nikkas ran around here a whole decade in them chargers and 300s

PULL UP NEXT TIME!!!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2006 Dodge Charger V6 :scust: (sold)
2008 Dodge Charger RT V8 (traded in)
2011 Chevy Camaro SS (traded in)
2017 Chevy Corvette (current)
2018 Audi Q7 (wife current)
2007 Lexus ES350 (current hoopty)

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
fukk...

But wait you really flipped a 356, or do you mean just the frame? I've never looked into the prices but I'd imagine they're outrageous.

The 356 was a basket case. I did some work on it with a shrinking disk and cleaned it up with some welds.

Old guy just wanted a numbers matching as og as possible.

I only made labor the price of the car and about 3k overall.

I was in about 7k and I made 10.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
06 Nissan Sentra
2016 Honda Accord coupe touring

I'm surprised you never really see those (at least in my area)

You use to see the previous generation of accord coupes all the time but not so much with this gen.

Slick car though

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I'm surprised you never really see those (at least in my area)

You use to see the previous generation of accord coupes all the time but not so much with this gen.

Slick car though

yea not to many people have this version they have the V6 I live in Hawaii and probably seen 2 since I’ve got mines fun ride especially with the shytty roads here in Hawaii

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mistubishi Mirage
Dodge Intrepid
Chevy Monte Carlo
Chevy Malibu
Chevy Avalanche
Dodge Charger
Lexus NX

Edit:

By far my favorite cars have been the Monte Carlo and the Avalanche.

Monte Carlo could’ve been considered a bucket but it was nice to me. All white, I put in LED headlights, 20 inch rims... just had issues with the wiring and rust under the fender. Also E-Brake was broke and CV-boot was fukking up. I loved it though, drove like a boat. Had TV in the dash and everything. First car I actually worked on...

Second was the Avalanche LTZ. All white, peanut butter leather seats, rims, etc.

Transmission fukked up... I used to have to drive HOURS to work back n forth in stop n go traffic and ended up fukking my car up for it.

I payed to get the trans fixed but shyt started fukking up again and I just traded it in... I would’ve still kept it if I could.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
1989 Honda Accord
2002 Chevrolet Impala
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
2019 Toyota Corolla

That Honda Accord was a trip. Pop got that car for a couple hundred bucks, and told me to fix it up. I used to be all up and down the Mississippi Gulf Coast in that rust bucket. No AC, so in the summers, when it was 90 degrees and 100% humidity, I’d get out that car soaked.

My impala gave me the most trouble. Realized years after buying it that it was one of them hurricane Katrina lemon cars. Wiring and electrical system was all fukked up, and would sometimes not start. You’d have to wait 10 mins for it to crank. Had a nikka chasing me, tryna rob me in Sebastian Village, right off the A&T campus (@Bryan Danielson knows where I’m talking about), and while running to my car, I’m just praying that it’ll start up when I get in there. After I got my camaro, I kept the car parked at my daddy house. He didn’t want me to sell it cause he swore it was going to be a classic one day lol.

My camaro was the cause of so many tickets and my insurance being as high as it is today. I’ve gotten 3 tickets in one spot right outside of Tuscaloosa AL. Would go see my lil bro at Miss State. Had to trade that car in when my daughter was born. Got a Silverado and totaled it on 285 in Atlanta. Got this Corolla, but I hate it. I’ll probably trade this in within the year