LISA MARIE PRESLEY SUFFERS CARDIAC ARREST, Dead at 54

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think heart problems runs in his family, because even though he used drugs and had a hard life and maybe the daughter did, his mom also died of a heart attack so that’s three generations of cardiac problems, and not all of them are attributed to drug use. It’s genetic regardless of the drug use in my opinion.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
RIP/ Don't know the woman personally and don't have anything against her but was anyone on here checking for her here? The thread title screams urgency

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The MJ marriage was an obvious sham, Holllyweird obviously had their hooks in her somehow (marrying that lunatic Nicholas Cage directly after didn't help). May she rest in peace regardless.
Lisa said otherwise but people like you always think they’re right and are clueless :unimpressed:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Lisa said otherwise but people like you always think they’re right and are clueless :unimpressed:

Micheal Jackson was an asexual eunuch and Presley and her handlers were along for the ride in an anemic attempt to kick start her floundering music career. I hate to be the voice of truth and reason. Have yourself a good evening and Allah rest her sweet soul.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
January-1996-Divorce-Michael-Jackson-and-Lisa-Marie-Presley-A-Timeline-of-Their-Brief-Marriage.jpg

Imagine if they had a child

That talent and that estate

Rip Lisa Marie

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Micheal Jackson was an asexual eunuch and Presley and her handlers were along for the ride in an anemic attempt to kick start her floundering music career. I hate to be the voice of truth and reason. Have yourself a good evening and Allah rest her sweet soul.
Did you know Michael Jackson personally? :mjlol:People who knew him personally have said otherwise. This is what I don’t get. You don’t know he was asexual for a fact but you’re still spewing tabloid stuff or you’re opinion of him from afar. It’s ok to say you don’t know sometimes.