MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
damn, my condolences

didn't Elvis die kind of young too?

42. You would have thought he died in his 60's, but nope, 42. I think he was introduced to Morphine I believe or something during his stint in the Army, plus during that time he lost his Mother, which basically killed his soul.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She never recovered from her son passing away. They were very close.

Allegedly this is her on the other end of the phone…allegedly

Dahell is Lisa and Janet doing on a phone conversation like this? And how much was Janet playing with herself Lisa Marie opens up with "what you doing with your hands you can't pick up the phone?" :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lady had a life that was rougher than it should’ve been. With the bands her and her family was sitting on, they should’ve been a trillion miles away from Hollywood and letting some other entity run Graceland and kicking her a royalty.

Her son committed that for whatever reason and you already know she was prolly inhaling pills.

RIP tho
That entire family's story is tragic as her pops was getting taken advantage of by his pops and stage manager to the point that he died broke and it was the ex wife who helped salvage the estate years after.

It's the exact reason why full inheritances shouldn't be given to people so young as she essentially followed in her father's foosteps in trusting shady characters and being reckless with their spending to the point that the only thing that family outright owns now is the Graceland mansion.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Everyday we get up its a blessing from Almighty God, simple as that. God please forgive us whenever we have been ungrateful and un appreciative.