• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This whore token :wow:

I'm all for legendary exposals but damn you jealous little c*nts at least let us get the dinner course on the fukkin table

These whores terrified someone gonna steal their shine......but my lady shay.....you gonna have to drop that twerk video with the handwritten Coli note....or the :ban: might be oncoming

Sent from my MB855

Nah, G. I exposed her. Not Token.

And you right, I think a ban is "oncoming"

:deadrose:

Jack Splatter should be banned for this shyt

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just to let you know whatever your name is, you're about 2 minutes from being banned...so if this is someone's alias, be aware that your regular name will be banned as well, so I'd delete that post by 7:36.

Trying to eat my cinnamon toast crunch and I get a user report and I open that shyt up and I see a penis. WTF :scusthov:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just to let you know whatever your name is, you're about 2 minutes from being banned...so if this is someone's alias, be aware that your regular name will be banned as well, so I'd delete that post by 7:36.

Trying to eat my cinnamon toast crunch and I get a user report and I open that shyt up and I see a penis. WTF :scusthov:

Ban em and let us know who alias that is.

havoc00

Pro
Daps

:gladbron::gladbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
This whore token :wow:

I'm all for legendary exposals but damn you jealous little c*nts at least let us get the dinner course on the fukkin table

These whores terrified someone gonna steal their shine......but my lady shay.....you gonna have to drop that twerk video with the handwritten Coli note....or the :ban: might be oncoming

Sent from my MB855

:laff: What I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.