• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Next person who negs me Im putting out the SOHH Icey hit squad on that ass....

sopranos2_275x200.jpg

Im about to hit them up right now to have a sit down about your membership. You gotta explain yourself. This is a fukking disgrace

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Reincar on LSA? shyt is going to be a problem:dead:

:yes:

Tomorrow lsa users will log in and see their entire first page filled with thread like this "do you know 99% of marriages end in divorce?!", "vaginamonie its real folks", "don't save single mothers!" :laugh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Reincar just gimme the word are soldiers are lined up and ready to go :bustback: :bustback:

Even if you wanted to go over there and troll, the mods or whoever has to verify each account. Once they see an influx of trolls, they might shut down registration for a while.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even if you wanted to go over there and troll, the mods or whoever has to verify each account. Once they see an influx of trolls, they might shut down registration for a while.

your right

Thank you for registering, umadimPawging. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly

:smugfavre:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

exactly :mjpls:

Condi dont play that troll shyt...plus they got the nikkas over there in check like a mug. She will ban every account that signs up for a month straight. :weirdo:

A

A Friend of The People

sopranos2_275x200.jpg

Im about to hit them up right now to have a sit down about your membership. You gotta explain yourself. This is a fukking disgrace

This thread may have saved The Coli

My SOHH Icey League of Gentlemen membership is in as good standing as ever. Lord Commander Char will understand I was only trying to feed the people

Looks like I spared their souls instead :upsetfavre:

About to turn in the names of every poor soul who negged me in this thread. Then their rep will be in the hands of the Noblemen

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

He's not talking about trolling. There are ways to KILL a site, without trolling. :evil:

BUT, Imma say this now. LIPSTICK ALLEY HAS NO BEEF WITH US.

JACK IS PLAYING GAMES, trying to get some of you (who came in here late) riled up.

MODS, lock this thread, before a witch hunt starts.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He's not talking about trolling. There are ways to KILL a site, without trolling. :evil:

BUT, Imma say this now. LIPSTICK ALLEY HAS NO BEEF WITH US.

JACK IS PLAYING GAMES, trying to get some of you (who came in here late) riled up.

MODS, lock this thread, before a witch hunt starts.

why should we believe you :stopitslime:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Seriously, what the fukk is going on here? Stop warring with other sites because they just come over here and spam us. Or at least keep that shyt in JBO, that's what it's made for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.