Lion Vs Tiger

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
male lions stay fighting and gota fight to take over a pride. there's gangs of young lions going around fighting and killing shyt.
tigers are stealth killers they aren't fighters. what animals do tigers fight in the wild

go watch the discovery channel :pacspit:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who would win?:lupe:

Im biased. I love tigers. Lions seem like overcompensating fukkboys:camby:

Tigers are stealthier they dont laugh they dont frown they just get to business:demonic:

And im pretty sure lions cant swim and climb trees like a tiger can

#ColiAnimals

Tigers are my fave and are cousins with Lions...they have the same skelatal makeup except Lions are taller...tigers on average 30 pounds heavier and longer than Lions...that being said...Tigers box and Lions windmill...they are about 50/50 nowadays...there are videos with Tigers getting the W over Lions and vice versa...the male Lions mane keeps it from getting killed...the Tiger fatigues because it can't bite thru the Lion's mane...so it retreats or falls victim to the Lions nonstop agression and stamina...I'd hate to see what the barbary lion would do to a tiger cause that bammas mane reaches all the way to its stomach...protecting it up to its hind legs damn near...it's about an even match nowadays...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I think this can go either way. The tiger is larger and stronger, but the lion has better protection and more one vs. one fighting experience.
:why:Dont lions fight in packs

Tigers seem to fight one on one more.

Lions come out wit the gang and fukk up their prey.

Tigers catch u lacking on ur bike like JoJo when u least expect it:demonic::pachaha:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading when the Romans used to get them to fight in the coliseum, the Tigers would win almost every single fight. That's not really a surprise if you think about it, Tigers are stronger, smarter, and faster than Lions. They also hunt by themselves, while Lions are used to hunting in groups.