Lindsey Graham criticizes Biden’s 5 billion to black farmers as “REPERATIONS”

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Farmers making $2.5k annually wouldn’t see a significant benefit from a $140k? :mindblown:

Sure farming equipment is expensive. Why are you assuming that’s the only way they could use that money? You created that strawmen to deflect. A 140k influx of cash would obviously be a significant boon for a business only making 2500.

This is an unabashed lie. Coli brehs will literally argue water ain’t wet. :snoop:

Farmers will take out loans for a fraction of that amount just to survive, but you’re really trying to argue that getting that amount without having to pay it back is not significant. Amazing. :gucci:

USDA Farm Loans: What Are They?
:snooze:
You have no idea of the overhead numbers involved in farming. Many of the supplies needed are cash only.

Wake me when you understand commercial farming budgets. 140k is a drop in the bucket especially when the farmers are already in major debt and pockets are stretched.

Here is a dope read
Black Farmers Face Extraordinary Levels of Discrimination. Still, They Endure.

Daps
:snooze:
You have no idea of the overhead numbers involved in farming. Many of the supplies needed are cash only.

Wake me when you understand commercial farming budgets. 140k is a drop in the bucket especially when the farmers are already in major debt and pockets are stretched.

Here is a dope read
Black Farmers Face Extraordinary Levels of Discrimination. Still, They Endure.

Yea, stay sleep...you, apparently, didn’t even read your own article. Even it calls the $5 Billion “real support”. It also references the loans I linked in my last post.

I’ve illustrated the tiny average income for Black farmers, the fact that many will take out loans for smaller amounts to survive, you just posted an article that highlighted the fact that many Black farmers are disadvantaged because they don’t have access to many of these loans complete with real testimony from Black farmers lamenting the fact that they can’t even afford something as simple as a fence for their land and you’re still trying to pretend $140k is some insignificant amount. :mindblown:

I don’t even know why I bothered going back and forth with you. I know this is how the Coli is; an alternate reality where 6 figure sums are insignificant amounts to anyone outside of the mega rich.

I’ll just leave it at what I should’ve left it at from the beginning:

:skip:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:comeon: lindsey graham of all people is the last person I want to see mixed up in any affairs dealing with black folks his hypocritical fruity ass...

You was riding that pro-Trump/bothsides wave all last year. nikkas really don't need to be hearing what you got to say.