Lil Wayne Says Birdman Refuse To Produce Bank Statements, Taxes, Nicki & Drake Contracts

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Cortez Bryant company Aspire Group LLC.was working in cahoots to swindle both Lil Wayne and Jprince Jr. With UNIVERSAL RECORDS consent

YMCMB operated like a shell company

Yup. He's finessing Wayne and I'm pretty sure he could get Drake's papers since he initially signed him. He paid J Prince.

Meanwhile at CMR:

tenor.gif

Seriously, Lil Wayne gotta protect himself

He's exposing Birdman something seriously

Idk how a judge hears all of that shyt and doesn't free Wayne. nikka no tax returns for 7 years? Birdman obviously has his money tied up in dirty shyt. Wonder how much Wayne knows and could jeopardize with this case.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yup. He's finessing Wayne and I'm pretty sure he could get Drake's papers since he initially signed him. He paid J Prince.

Idk how a judge hears all of that shyt and doesn't free Wayne. nikka no tax returns for 7 years? Birdman obviously has his money tied up in dirty shyt. Wonder how much Wayne knows and could jeopardize with this case.
it's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove... it's a slow process, they'll get there, but they have to not only prove he's hiding them, but prove what they said in the documents

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
it's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove... it's a slow process, they'll get there, but they have to not only prove he's hiding them, but prove what they said in the documents

Been taking forever, though. Wayne has luckily been able to maintain a buzz.

Carter V doing over a million first week if that was the issue before.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The main point here is that Wayne held that label up for a solid 5-6 years...agreed to do a joint album, stayed with them...and Carter 5 is the last album that he owes them.

He has that as leverage. He won't release it until he gets paid to his satisfaction. He wants $50 mill and I don't see him settling. He and the ppl around him presently are smart. It's like if your company owes you back pay of say...$5000. You not giving them any productivity until you get paid. Right?

He needs to be paid his money, given his masters to C5 at minimum and released from his contract. And allowed to release that album on his own and profit from it.