Lil Wayne Says Birdman Refuse To Produce Bank Statements, Taxes, Nicki & Drake Contracts

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not even Wayne's people have Drake & Nicki's contracts?! What kinda manager / label exec is Cortez Bryant?
too much balling and partying and being buddy buddy with your label and artists.... instead of being a fukking businessman

if you're gonna hire your friends, be smart and send them to school for the job at hand... you hiring nikkas that don't know shyt about business to deal with your business.... then party and get high with them and wonder why they ain't handling business

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Legally speaking,

In certain cases where documents or things don't exist, that reasonably should exist a judge can rule a jury to presume that such documents and evidence were destroyed by a party because of the negative info they had

Wayne seemingly has a strong case against birdman, wouldn't be surprised if he wins a very large amount if it goes to trial

Collecting on that judgment might be difficult

On the flip side tho, birdman a grimey tactics are catching up to him. Any large judgment against him will prevent him from buy or selling any real estate, getting any loans, etc. there will be a massive judgement against his credit history.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Off subject...but umm can someone explain what them tattoo drops are supposed to represent around the corner of his mouth..:dwillhuh:

Highly suspect if you ask me...