Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Some times Dwayne likes to get real, reaaaaaaal high and write checks his ass cant cash... happened with Pusha, happened with Gillie, happened with b.g. and Juve...

This is one of those times
The fact Aubrey jumped into that Pusha T beef because he wrote a check his ass couldn't cash, then is nowhere to be seen when he's getting bodied by Pusha is hilarious.

That nikka would've been dead to me.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Wayne wouldn’t want those problems. Especially the photos of him and Baby kissing, that’s some sus behavior :dame:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I thought when H.A.M. dropped we were finally gonna get an angry Wayne spitting ether. This nikka dropped a wack ass punchline threatening to kidnap Beyonce :beli:

At this point in his career, If Wayne responds to Kendrick it's gonna be 90% gibberish about nothing with some cartoonishly violent punchlines mixed in

Cuh started off a diss record with "fukk Pusha T" and the rest of that song is forgettable as shyt. :mjlol:

I'm no Wayne fan, but I don't dislike him. I understand his place in history. Kenny would maul that nikka in a battle.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
He compared kendrick's label situation to Wayne and birdman, how is that not a diss?
the "daddy got robbed by top" part is about kendricks actual father getting robbed by top dawg when he was little

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I think most ppl would not be rdy for a pissed off Wayne if it somehow came to a battle
Wayne wouldn’t do a mother fukking thing in a battle. :mjlol:

He’s been tried so many fukking times and stayed quiet, breh soft as hell

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
y’all looking way too into it. This is Wayne’s way of saying Drake is his guy, this aint him raising his banners. He won’t take shots at Dot unless Dot came at him.