Lil Wayne: "I have no beef with Pusha T"

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

:laff::laff:

rappers still using the same tactic, and its still working every time. too fukkin easy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas furious wayne crushed their hipster twitter rapper hero with one line and got pusha too shook to even reply...meanwhile we forgot about that skirt wearing cornrowed senior citizen doulja weed carrier loser as soon as we released Ghoulish

and which line was this?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
not fan of homie but I agree wit him....this is not real beef kidz...this nikka didn't apologies who stood by what he said

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
rappers still using the same tactic, and its still working every time. too fukkin easy

Because 90% of rap fans still fall for it. They can't help it, they don't know any better.

It's easy to not apologize when you know nothing is going to happen. Until rappers show they will actually beef on wax, I never want to hear a diss track ever again...

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Alot of nikkas confuse Rap fueds with BEEF. BEEF is a serious issue where i'm from

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas furious wayne crushed their hipster twitter rapper hero with one line and got pusha too shook to even reply...meanwhile we forgot about that skirt wearing cornrowed senior citizen doulja weed carrier loser as soon as we released Ghoulish
smh.......are you one of waynes daughters with a account on here?.......that shyt was wack........honestly take the young money pom poms off and be real with yourself if not us......ghoulish is the weakest disss song from a "superstar" rapper made to date......PERIOD.....
ofcourse wayne dont want beef he got undresssed....
pusha T won that one homie thats not even up for debate FOOL(west coast voice)...

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
aww man i'm out

How much more proof people need until they realize this hip-hop is the douchest most ridiculous childish music genre ever created.

RiFF RAFF is the only serious rapper out there...

All these other fukkheads are just pretending the cool.

:pacspit: hip hop and everyone who loves it

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
ROFL @ that thread where riff raff is holding a snake doin numbers

99% of YOUNG rap fans are idiots...

:gladbron: hes holdin a snake and rappin :ohhh:

REALLY? your that easily entertained? :beli:

morons

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
fter Pusha T came out swinging on "Exodus 23:1," Lil Wayne fired back with "Goulish," rapping, "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him." But now, he's singing a different tune.

During an interview with Associated Press, the Young Money honcho said that he doesn't have any beef with the G.O.O.D. Music member and that he was merely expressing his instinctual reaction at the time.

"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

:comeon:

:russ:

Reminded me of Rick James

See 1 min, 18 sec if timestamp doesn't work

Last edited by a moderator: