Lil Wayne: "I have no beef with Pusha T"

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
fter Pusha T came out swinging on "Exodus 23:1," Lil Wayne fired back with "Goulish," rapping, "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him." But now, he's singing a different tune.

During an interview with Associated Press, the Young Money honcho said that he doesn't have any beef with the G.O.O.D. Music member and that he was merely expressing his instinctual reaction at the time.

"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

:comeon:

:gladbron:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
fter Pusha T came out swinging on "Exodus 23:1," Lil Wayne fired back with "Goulish," rapping, "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him." But now, he's singing a different tune.

During an interview with Associated Press, the Young Money honcho said that he doesn't have any beef with the G.O.O.D. Music member and that he was merely expressing his instinctual reaction at the time.

"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

:clap:

Post of the day, I think.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Good catch. Wow. What an idiot.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
pusha never even responded after all the hype :merchant: fukk hip hop