Lil Wayne: "I have no beef with Pusha T"

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lil Wayne Says He Has No Beef With Pusha T | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

fter Pusha T came out swinging on "Exodus 23:1," Lil Wayne fired back with "Goulish," rapping, "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him." But now, he's singing a different tune.

During an interview with Associated Press, the Young Money honcho said that he doesn't have any beef with the G.O.O.D. Music member and that he was merely expressing his instinctual reaction at the time.

"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
i mean, his response was "his head up his ass so ima have to head butt him".....

you really surprised he popped shyt and is falling back now? it's all for publicity and so he could say he "responded".

this is what battling is in 2012 folks.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is his response to every diss he puts out...I ain't mad at that,sumbody diss u you diss em back and keep it moving..especially when its "beef" revolving around another mans jealousy

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fter Pusha T came out swinging on "Exodus 23:1," Lil Wayne fired back with "Goulish," rapping, "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him." But now, he's singing a different tune.

During an interview with Associated Press, the Young Money honcho said that he doesn't have any beef with the G.O.O.D. Music member and that he was merely expressing his instinctual reaction at the time.

"I just finished recording my I Am Not a Human Being II album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album. ... It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on."

:comeon: