Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

LOOPY

All Star
Daps

* rockstar shyt

**^date

LIL WAYNE SORRY FOR BLM RANT... Daughter Questions Pissed Me Off
11/2/2016 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
110216-lil-wayne-kal-v3-1080x608.jpg

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTERABC NIGHTLINE

Lil Wayne's blaming his anti-black lives matter rant on Nightline's questions about his daughter -- and he's apologizing for the remarks.

Wayne tells TMZ ... "When the reporter began asking me questions about my daughter being labeled a bytch and a hoe, I got agitated. From there, there was no thought put into her questions and my responses."

As we told you ... Wayne blasted the movement, basically saying it didn't apply to him because he's young, black and rich. His comments came a few minutes after the reporter questions him about his daughter ... in ABC's edit, anyway.

Wayne told us, "Apologies to anyone who was offended."

Lil Wayne -- Sorry for BLM Rant ... Daughter Questions Pissed Me Off (VIDEO)

~ loopy

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
So why do you want your fans to tweet "Free Weezy" or "Free C5" if it ain't got nothing to do with them? They ain't getting paid. Why do you want people to sympathize with your stupid ass when you got played by Birdman? Shouldn't your fans be like you and not give a fukk about something that they "aint connected with"? This man is either dumb or extremely selfish.