Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikka please, We only get one life to live and its 0% chance that we will get to live like this for even a hour

WAYNE-HOUSE1.jpg

Ain't nothing weak with admitting that it would be nice live like that. I mean you post on a message bored day in and day out

Do I want more money in my life, hell yes who doesn't. But do I want to be Lil Wayne or be in his shoes? fukk no.. all bullshyt aside, much success to them and whatnot-nothing personal but fukk a celebrity. I'm in LA and I don't give two shyts about none of them. Industry people are weirdos. I'm on that paper chase just like the next cat but I'm the type that I'd rather you not know that I had money. Do you breh, you don't know what some of these people do behind closed doors to get what they have- the shyt you're so impressed with. Not even talkin' about Weezy either, just in general. Most of the times shyt isn't even what it seems. You can have that house too my nikka. Make it happen.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know why this bytch is still revalent . All the groupies in the L and nikkas are still going after this:flabbynsick:

Yeah, I dont get it. Young Harden is showing serious character flaws. I think he let her meet his moms. Now his moms got Wayne residue on her:scusthov:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
That bytch must have the power to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Her sucking your dikk must sound like a vacuum being turned on. I'm telling you brehs, there's a reason why nikkas got her lips tattooed on them.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That bytch must have the power to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Her sucking your dikk must sound like a vacuum being turned on. I'm telling you brehs, there's a reason why nikkas got her lips tattooed on them.

This