Lil Twist 2Pac Tattoo

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Lmao obumer put millions of Americans in a whole with his failed health care plan and is a terrorist using drones to kill innoecent people in third word countries. And nikkas now are realizing he is a fraud like every other president in America. He set a president he didn't inspire anyone.
Lupe been vindicated!

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I have a chrysler 200...oh wait a random nikka will bet his ferrari that I wouldn't have one :russ:
No... I would say a Chrysler 200 is an entry level...Honda Civic style car...then I would say good for you...then I would say you still do not have paperwork on a home because you can't spell the agreement you signed supposedly.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No... I would say a Chrysler 200 is an entry level...Honda Civic style car...then I would say good for you...then I would say you still do not have paperwork on a home because you can't spell the agreement you signed supposedly.
Im using my celly so my spelling will be off.... but it is the internet not an English class if I remember correctly

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
when u a rapper gettin a tat of another rapper.. then yes :pacspit:
Where did this rule come from? Is it in the hip hop constitution my nikka? :mjlolz:

Regardless Pac was more than a rapper, but perhaps yall don't know that up there in Canada.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha: don't u mean precedent u stupid fukk.Look at this c00n capin for a crab and talking down on an educated black man who got a position that NO black person ever came close to achieving :camby: get lost nikka
You shouldn't be talking about spelling and grammar since yours is riddled with a lot. And Obumer is successful but your capin for a killer and a fraud? You capin for a politician now? Since you put oboomer on your list of top black folk lets debate on that on HL section. Im convinced you googled all that just to support your tirade against Pac.

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
You shouldn't be talking about spelling and grammar since yours is riddled with a lot. And Obumer is successful but your capin for a killer and a fraud? You capin for a politician now? Since you put oboomer on your list of top black folk lets debate on that on HL section. Im convinced you googled all that just to support your tirade against Pac.
^^^^^ CAC Status

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
yea he got the tat cuz of pacs acting skills :camby:
its a unwritten rule i made up just now cuz fukk lil twist thats why :heh:
Shoulda just said fukk Lil Twist. :bryantshrug:

I was just asking a general question cause I remember Game getting the same flack for his Eazy E tatt...

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
^^^^^ CAC Status
Look you dumb piece of shyt you're taught how to improve your spelling and grammar through written essays in class and teachers or professors would help you through that after the evaluation process. So they do teach you to improve on spelling and grammar. Idiot. Secondly, If you want to be a grammar nazi you should practice what you preech since you and shamwow have grammar and spelling mistakes.
Thirdly, howis that a cac status? By not being a gullible bytch and believing that obumer is "peaceful and loving president"? Or is it the fact that god shamgod is an idiot who doesnt know what he is talking about? You caping for your boyfriend?:russ:

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Look you dumb piece of shyt you're taught how to improve your spelling and grammar through written essays in class and teachers or professors would help you through that after the evaluation process. So they do teach you to improve on spelling and grammar. Idiot. Secondly, If you want to be a grammar nazi you should practice what you preech since you and shamwow have grammar and spelling mistakes.
Thirdly, howis that a cac status? By not being a gullible bytch and believing that obumer is "peaceful and loving president"? Or is it the fact that god shamgod is an idiot who doesnt know what he is talking about? You caping for your boyfriend?:russ:
Nah Spelling is remedial, essays are used to improve communication. You fail at both. Until you improve you will never have a "morgage".