Lil Twist 2Pac Tattoo

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
start gangbanging in your early twenties, get killed, have a generation of fatherless rappers get your face tatted on them, and then get ageless quotes attributed to you, breh
Pac wasnt gangbanging you idiot. It's funny how nikkas like you dont understand la gang politics. Pac was affiliated with the piru prior to his death, they didn't consider him a member since he wasnt from their block. When he fought Orlando it was a formation of different reasons, but afer that pirus made him an honourary member because he eventually died for the red rag (but Pacs actions doesnt constitute to gangbanging). Now some new generation blood sets claim Pac and hav murals of him and what not. nikkas in leuders Park would smack a nikka who even bad talk Pac..

Make up things to sooth your fictional creation of rappers, brehs.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nat Turner? no lol
Obama? Lmao no
Who df is Desmond tutu :russ:

Only names I can really agree iwth is Jackie Rob, Huey Newtwon, Malcolm X and Dr King

Explain how a borderline wakk rapper who started gangbangin at age 25 and got shot up and became a martyr is more influential than barack obama or muhammed ali etc.

Pac is local compared to the people I named get your dikkridin ass outta here you were 2 when pac got clapped

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Explain how a borderline wakk rapper who started gangbangin at age 25 and got shot up and became a martyr is more influential than barack obama or muhammed ali etc.

Pac is local compared to the people I named get your dikkridin ass outta here you were 2 when pac got clapped
No one knew who obama was 7 years ago

Muhammad ali is a c00n, Joe Fraizer helped dis nikka when he was dead broke and had nothing, and what does ali do? Diss him on national tv again to entertain the same racist cacs who turned on him in the first place :camby:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These nikkas made a whole fictional character of Pac :russ:. He never gangbanged lmao lying fukks

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
No one knew who obama was 7 years ago

Muhammad ali is a c00n, Joe Fraizer helped dis nikka when he was dead broke and had nothing, and what does ali do? Diss him on national tv again to entertain the same racist cacs who turned on him in the first place :camby:

I agree ali was a c00n he still was a polarizing influential figure in the civil rights movement.Obama has inspired a whole generation don't matter if he wasnt heard of 7 years ago he's the 1st black president of the united states of america and that event was world news and obama making history has inspired generations of blacks

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I agree ali was a c00n he still was a polarizing influential figure in the civil rights movement.Obama has inspired a whole generation don't matter if he wasnt heard of 7 years ago he's the 1st black president of the united states of america and that event was world news and obama making history has inspired generations of blacks
2pac inspires more people den obama

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Obama inspires black males to become successful and do whatever you want.Pac inspired blacks to be crabs,glorify thuggin & violence and rock nose rings

Thuglife is the dumbest acronym I ever heard :camby:

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB

dead.png

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Obama inspires black males to become successful and do whatever you want.Pac inspired blacks to be crabs,glorify thuggin & violence and rock nose rings

Thuglife is the dumbest acronym I ever heard :camby:
Lmao obumer put millions of Americans in a whole with his failed health care plan and is a terrorist using drones to kill innoecent people in third word countries. And nikkas now are realizing he is a fraud like every other president in America. He set a president he didn't inspire anyone.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Lmao obumer put millions of Americans in a whole with his failed health care plan and is a terrorist using drones to kill innoecent people in third word countries. And nikkas now are realizing he is a fraud like every other president in America. He set a president he didn't inspire anyone.

:pachaha: don't u mean precedent u stupid fukk.Look at this c00n capin for a crab and talking down on an educated black man who got a position that NO black person ever came close to achieving :camby: get lost nikka