Lil scrappy calls out Diddy “if he walked past me right now I’ll beat his ass”

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was beating him
Thats not an excuse for beating a woman.

According to roger bonds who yall like to quote selectively, he said there were times cassie beat on puff too. He said it was a standard toxic relationship where they fought with each other back and forth and made up afterwards.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Folks saying if you put your hands on women you are a monster and deserve to die etc.. Either yall got morals or you dont. Blue face has assaulted many people as well. And Crisean aint the only woman he has abused. He had a house full of women if I recall. If beating a woman is the worst thing someone can do and makes all these folks so angry then where was the same energy for that blueface clown?

Who is that that you want to be putting the same energy towards blueface? Like do you want Lil Scrappy to come out and be like oh yeah, Blueface you too nikka. Yall nikkas wild

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is that that you want to be putting the same energy towards blueface? Like do you want Lil Scrappy to come out and be like oh yeah, Blueface you too nikka. Yall nikkas wild

The point is that history shows yall really dont care about women being beaten. You are performative online when it suits you or its convenient to do so just like lil scrappy. Some of the loudest folks faking outrage are the same ones who have beat and abused women before ( Joe budden, Charlamagne, 50 cent, and probably half the poster on this site ).

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The point is that history shows yall really dont care about women being beaten. You are performative online when it suits you or its convenient to do so just like lil scrappy. Some of the loudest folks faking outrage are the same ones who have beat and abused women before ( Joe budden, Charlamagne, 50 cent, and probably half the poster on this site ).

So you gonna make up a stat and say 50% of coli men are women beaters?

Anyway, Lil Scrappy was actually stabbed trying to fight his sisters boyfriend who was supposedly hitting her. So I’ll take him at his word.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
MAN!!!!! If I ever see diddy in McDonalds…GOD! Ain’t no telling how bad I’ll hurt him
trey-tre.gif

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Did scrappy ever fight anyone after that policeman threw him off the stage like a barbie doll in Orlando

I swear I stopped listening to his music after that happened

Yeah u can get drunk in the club. Fought the police and got thrown off the stage there it is

Scrappy can't fight that's why got dentures :russ: