Lil scrappy calls out Diddy “if he walked past me right now I’ll beat his ass”

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ya'll getting it wrong. It ain't about the whispers or rumors, it's the visual. I'm all about minding my business and watching that I want to fight puff myself.

But make no mistake, this is about actually SEEING the beating.

Maybe I'm tripping but I'm pretty sure that "rapper" Blueface was beating up his chick Chrisean in 4k and all the blogs and folks on here thought it was cute and funny. Where was all this anger towards him for fighting a woman? Folks pick and chose.

Daps
Maybe I'm tripping but I'm pretty sure that "rapper" Blueface was beating up his chick Chrisean in 4k and all the blogs and folks on here thought it was cute and funny. Where was all this anger towards him for fighting a woman? Folks pick and chose.

This breh is right, you know. Blueface beat that girl, even knocked her daddy out. I bet you if you pull up the coli threads, nobody was threatening violence towards him tho.

Coli brehs so fake.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Hip Hop has heard stories about Diddy for years and how he operates and didn't do shyt about it then, so don't talk about what you'd do now
Yeap if this info wasn't out and he offered him a TV deal Scrappy would be on his knees right now for a chance at money and clout. I hate all of the fake righteous outrage now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This breh is right, you know. Blueface beat that girl, even knocked her daddy out. I bet you if you pull up the coli threads, nobody was threatening violence towards him tho.

Coli brehs so fake.
Wasn't she actively fighting his mom and shyt too? They both were beating on each other then teaming up against people :skip: that's not a situation you step into, especially when their families are already involved in it.

Hip Hop has heard stories about Diddy for years and how he operates and didn't do shyt about it then, so don't talk about what you'd do now
No one is attacking someone like puff off of stories they heard :comeon: why y'all keep acting like video doesn't take this to another level?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No one is attacking someone like puff off of stories they heard :comeon: why y'all keep acting like video doesn't take this to another level?
You’re assuming that the entertainment industry hasn’t seen his antics and how he operates in person.

They know more about how he operates and really is more than the average person does and it’s disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Diddy is a monster compared to blueface though. Not saying blueface don't deserve punishment, but Diddy steamrolled a lot of people.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
guardians-of-the-galaxy-djimon-gaston-hounsou.gif

struggle+meal.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She was beating him

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy is a monster compared to blueface though. Not saying blueface don't deserve punishment, but Diddy steamrolled a lot of people.

Folks saying if you put your hands on women you are a monster and deserve to die etc.. Either yall got morals or you dont. Blue face has assaulted many people as well. And Crisean aint the only woman he has abused. He had a house full of women if I recall. If beating a woman is the worst thing someone can do and makes all these folks so angry then where was the same energy for that blueface clown?