Lil Jon accepts Islam

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
But that sounds like we'd be doing it for the worshipers, no?

I would think a deity could associate an english speaking worshipers with Arabic speaking worshipers without needing a translation.
:francis:im not trying to be difficult btw. I had the same questions back when I went to catholic school, them nuns hated my black ass. fukk i look like speaking latin
it can be in any language. its not less religiously valid to do it in a language other than arabic.

arabic is important in the language but its more because of how people interact with the qur'an. because it is originally in arabic it isn't considered something that can be accurately and fully translated to another language, so people who are studying the religion deep need to understand it. same as hebrew for jewish people and i imagine sanskrit for hindus (but i dont know as much about that).

but as a result of this, people usually use arabic for things like initiation.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
shyts pathetic. It really shows the African male across the diaspora can't create his own systems so he begs other males to accept him.

The growth of Dahomey coincided with the growth of the Atlantic slave trade, and it became known to Europeans as a major supplier of slaves.[2] Dahomey was a highly militaristic society constantly organised for warfare; it engaged in wars and raids against neighboring nations and sold captives into the Atlantic slave trade in exchange for European goods such as rifles, gunpowder, fabrics, cowrie shells, tobacco, pipes, and alcohol.[5][6] Other captives became slaves in Dahomey, where they worked on royal plantations[7]or were killed in human sacrifices during the festival celebrations known as the Annual Customs of Dahomey.[8] The Annual Customs of Dahomey involved significant collection and distribution of gifts and tribute, religious Vodun ceremonies, military parades, and discussions by dignitaries about the future for the kingdom.

:lupe:Christian and Muslims were not doing human sacrifices

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
People who throw out the term "ATRs" couldn't tell you anything substantial about one and probably thinks they are all belief systems that are monolithic in ideology :russ:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:lupe:Christian and Muslims were not doing human sacrifices The growth of Dahomey coincided with the growth of the Atlantic slave trade, and it became known to Europeans as a major supplier of slaves.[2]Dahomey was a highly militaristic society constantly organised for warfare; it engaged in wars and raids against neighboring nations and sold captives into the Atlantic slave trade in exchange for European goods such as rifles, gunpowder, fabrics, cowrie shells, tobacco, pipes, and alcohol.[5][6] Other captives became slaves in Dahomey, where they worked on royal plantations[7]or were killed in human sacrifices during the festival celebrations known as the Annual Customs of Dahomey.[8] The Annual Customs of Dahomey involved significant collection and distribution of gifts and tribute, religious Vodun ceremonies, military parades, and discussions by dignitaries about the future for the kingdom.

Now that we here, y’all Muslim Arab family enslaved & castrated Africans first
full

IMG-1276.jpg

IMG-9518.jpg

IMG-9517.jpg

IMG-9516.jpg

IMG-9515.jpg

And y’all Arab Muslim family still enslaving Africans today
full

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
What's really going on here? One must wonder.
Dolla dolla bill y‘all

cant speak for him specifically but I’m sure in general some of it is just about where the money is at and when I’m Rome …

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
fukk you and your mudslime brothers killing Africans all across the continent .

You mad I said fukk your gross arab control system? :mjpls:

You care more about islam than African lives