Lil Jon accepts Islam

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
good for Lil Jon

I don't know why some peeps are clowning him, as you get older you mature with age and make lifestyle changes

the thing is if he was his age still promoting Crunk music some people would clown him about that too

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But that sounds like we'd be doing it for the worshipers, no?

I would think a deity could associate an english speaking worshipers with Arabic speaking worshipers without needing a translation.
:francis:im not trying to be difficult btw. I had the same questions back when I went to catholic school, them nuns hated my black ass. fukk i look like speaking latin
In that sense, yes, it’s for the worshippers. But it probably hits difference when they speak in Arabic. Learning these associated religions’ languages can lengthen the roots of faith, I imagine.

I was that kid too. When I was asking the priest if he knew anyone that had been to heaven and confirm heaven was real, he just walked away from me.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
One of the coldest producers to do it :wow:

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because deep down they REALLY believe Massa saying our Ancestors:

“Needed Christianity & Islam to be civilized”

That’s why they avoid ATRs from Central & West Africa
where we actually DESCENT from.
One of the prophets best friends was a black man, his milk mother who he held in high esteem in her presence was a black women and amoung the youth his adoptive grandson Osama who was black was who people came to for intercetion was black . Also the prophet chose Osama as military commander at 19 who lead the Arab senior nobles and elites

Also Arabs trace their linage to a black women, Hajr the wife of Abraham and mother of Ishmael

Yemenis are the closest you can get to being black

North African Berbers are black paternally who married lighter women

Africa is full of equatable relationships and fair dealing between Africans and black for millennia

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One of the prophets best friends was a black man, his milk mother who he held in high esteem in her presence was a black women and amoung the youth his adoptive grandson Osama who was black was who people came to for intercetion was black . Also the prophet chose Osama as military commander at 19 who lead the Arab senior nobles and elites

Also Arabs trace their linage to a black women, Hajr the wife of Abraham and mother of Ishmael

Africa is full of equatable relationships and fair dealing between Africans and black for millennia

The current Arabs dont care for all that..they still engage in slavery and subjugation of Africans. facts only.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Y’all out here being thankful for a non-Blackprophet
and crumbs of Blackness in predominantly subservient positions.
In a religion that is not created, nor owned, nor center Black ppl.

Learn and speak their Arabic language.
Learn and assimilate to their Arabic culture.
Thank Massa for their non-Black prophet.
Spread Arabization for Massa.

Keep believing lslam and the racial hierarchy of its followers in its culture is by accident, like Christianity.

That this isn’t because of Black ppl assimilating into these foreign Abrahamic religions that are inherently anti-African.

That the presently active enslavement and subjugation of Africans
by y’all Arab Muslim family is by accident too
full

It just so happens,
that ALL over the world they’re spread, it manifests by accident.

The racial dynamic and cultural adoption in this picture alone
doesn’t speak a 1000 words
full

IMG-1259.jpg

Whatever makes y’all sleep at night
full

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because deep down they REALLY believe Massa saying our Ancestors:

“Needed Christianity & Islam to be civilized”

That’s why they avoid ATRs from Central & West Africa
where we actually DESCENT from.
shyts pathetic. It really shows the African male across the diaspora can't create his own systems so he begs other males to accept him.

Try talking to a Black christian or muslim about how slavery, murder and rape were used to force Africans to convert, and they'll just ignore it or outright lie to cover it up or even paint it as positive :scust:

It's no wonder cacs and arabs are treated like gods in Africa, they literally gave them their religion; basically taught them how to live. Same in America, but but the dikk riding isn't as intense.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyts pathetic. It really shows the African male across the diaspora can't create his own systems so he begs other males to accept him.

Try talking to a Black christian or muslim about how slavery, murder and rape were used to force Africans to convert, and they'll just ignore it or outright lie to cover it up or even paint it as positive :scust:

It's no wonder cacs and arabs are treated like gods in Africa, they literally gave them their religion; basically taught them how to live. Same in America, but but the dikk riding isn't as intense.

I cant help but look at Black muslims funny these days..

:scust: