Lil Fame From M.O.P Got Married (Congrats)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Like I told folks before....most these entertainers are actors. They don't even live the life they try to represent in movies, tv shows and reality shows.

All smoke and mirrors.
they shouldn't have to. People need to learn this. Sad but it's mostly in hip hop that people expect you to be who you portray in your act. Noone is asking Denzel to live there life of that bad cop he played.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No :gurl: but people would mention this everytime I talked about Jeru, apparently his excuse is Black women never took him seriously so he got with a caclette and even had a kid with her.

:snoop:you got to be joking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awww Lil Fame's "First Family"....

I mean what do kats want him to do here? He wasn't the best looking brother if you seen him before. Brother probably tried with the sisters but they probably gave him that ":scust:" look. Both Billy and him were getting extremely overweight and :flabbynsick:

lil-fame-head.png

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Well this was random! :heh: I wasn't expecting to wake up and see this lol. I never thought he was the marrying type let alone to a lily suburban looking white broad.

Dude did lose the weight though. See his recent interviews on vladtv, he mentions that he lost 80 pounds in weight.