Lil Fame From M.O.P Got Married (Congrats)

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'll be the most random muthaphuckas lmfao. Jeru the Damaja is on that wave as well.

I saw them in concert 2 years ago and dude looked :flabbynsick:to the nth degree. Like seriously he looked like he had a stroke at some point.

Really lol? Someone here said they used to see him at a hair salon, I thought he took care of himself.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'll be the most random muthaphuckas lmfao. Jeru the Damaja is on that wave as well.

Really lol? Someone here said they used to see him at a hair salon, I thought he took care of himself.
2 years is long enough to get in shape.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
famemop.jpg

Back in the day, I remember on sohh someone said his grill look like an open garage door. I damn near bout had a heart attack cryin
A mouth like that means we can't question who he marries:russ:Man look like he playing tug-of-war with his mouth.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Say it aint so :why:
Was never a big fan of Jeru but i respected the dude
I dont know, breh. They performed at the A3C fest 2 years ago and dude looked like he had serious health concerns

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop breh. Please don't tell me Jeru is with a white chick:dead:

Say it aint so :why:
Was never a big fan of Jeru but i respected the dude

No :gurl: but people would mention this everytime I talked about Jeru, apparently his excuse is Black women never took him seriously so he got with a caclette and even had a kid with her.