Lil Duval ask the ladies if its possible to be submissive to a man with a lil dikk :mjlol:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Good luck out there broke lil dikk brehs :mjlol:
haaricht-black.gif

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol: cold game

My homeboy was telling me about a female friend who was telling him about this dude who seemed to be perfect husband material. She was attracted to him, he was funny, had money, surprise gifts, expensive dinners, condo on the river.

He got her to the condo and gave her amazing head then she said he pulled his pants down and had the smallest penis she ever saw in her life :dead: instantly said she was done dealing with him. :russ: And that he was using all of those other things to compensate for it. went from potential marriage to bushes.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
It’s funny that men are perceived as the shallow sex. Women on social media literally judge men for things they cannot control :russ:

Like it’s wrong to not want a chick who weighs more than you but if you lost the genetic lottery and are short or got a small piece, it’s okay to get clowned?? Wild af lol.

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Small meat gets the job done too. No reason to be uncooperative because of a small penis. If the man is self conscious about it, that will cause more of a problem than the actual size. It comes down to respect for your partner.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Little dikk dudes are lucky. Women are dangerously possessive about above average penis. Let you be attractive and got something going on in life then every chick who walks this earth wants you if she tells it. :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps

My homeboy was telling me about a female friend who was telling him about this dude who seemed to be perfect husband material. She was attracted to him, he was funny, had money, surprise gifts, expensive dinners, condo on the river.

He got her to the condo and gave her amazing head then she said he pulled his pants down and had the smallest penis she ever saw in her life :dead: instantly said she was done dealing with him. :russ: And that he was using all of those other things to compensate for it. went from potential marriage to bushes.

thats kind of sad, but at the same time she might've also been worried about him passing on a micro dikk gene to their potential offspring.

from that sense its understandable.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

He definitely did all those other things to compensate but you have to decide if you’re willing to forgo proper, in fact maybe exceptional treatment, to find another compatible, faithful man with a large “member”.

The type of guy you described isn’t around every corner for most women.

Hmmmm

This makes me think of that thread with the guy with all the sex toys 🤔

Daps
Reppin
NULL

its-a-cold-world-fabolous.gif