Lil Baby’s 4PF Crew Jump Offset over $50k **Video

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I have heard Curren$y mention guns too, if you listen to Baby's music or any of these they don't really promote street life more so than storytelling. 6ix9ine/Youngboy/Keef/Grizzley/Durk are dudes who I would say promote street life way more, Lil Baby is a pretty level headed nikka
Reaching

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Watching Lil Baby's breakfast club interview & they asked him about why there wasn't any Migo members on his album. He answered diplomatically but you can tell by his mannerisms they're not really cool at all.

He mentioned he did a song with Quavo for someone else & I don't think Takeoff leaves the house :russ: so the problem must be with Offset which leads me to think at least some part of this story is true.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Go listen to his music on Ca$h Money:russ:, he defiantly had those gun bars. Wiz used to rap about goons and guns too

Which is exactly why he broke off and formed the Jet Life Collective..... said he felt inauthentic rappin about shyt he wasn't personally doin, even though he had hella patnas on that wave n still does....

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Watching Lil Baby's breakfast club interview & they asked him about why there wasn't any Migo members on his album. He answered diplomatically but you can tell by his mannerisms they're not really cool at all.

He mentioned he did a song with Quavo for someone else & I don't think Takeoff leaves the house :russ: so the problem must be with Offset which leads me to think at least some part of this story is true.

that’s not what happened