Lil Baby’s 4PF Crew Jump Offset over $50k **Video

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah you don’t shoot a nikka till he all the way broke. I stop when the person down they last 50 to dub.
Nah playa. I’ve seen it to many times. nikkas don’t want to stop at the dice game. They are hard headed.

I always suggest nikkas give a walk off. That don’t mean they going to do it. Especially when they know the nikka wouldn’t do it to them. Offset should have took that L. Rearrange another one.

I have a love/hate relationships with dice games.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
being a rapper that promotes drugs, gangs and violence is exhausting.

J.Cole, Kendrick, Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Chance The Rapper, Common etc seem to live wonderfully :ehh:

A lot of these rappers are just older and mature in their 40's. Nas and all them had the same shyt happening at these dudes ages. Nas, Fat Joe, etc.... I can on

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Nah playa. I’ve seen it to many times. nikkas don’t want to stop at the dice game. They are hard headed.

I always suggest nikkas give a walk off. That don’t mean they going to do it. Especially when they know the nikka wouldn’t do it to them. Offset should have took that L. Rearrange another one.

I abs

You not lying bro I’m speaking from personal experience. I never took a major L in dice always wins so I’m saying I’ve been in 42’s position before and nikkas do wanna shoot till they broke but I stop when it’s on me for situations like this. I agree wit you but then again there’s those bullshyt unwritten rules about giving some money back if you completely shoot the nikka broke lol especially if he leave come back with some more money just to lose lmao but yeah offset was wilding for even asking for some back I just take my Ls on the chin and Kim now he got a bigger l to hold.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I abs

Yeah some nikkas are not gonna stop until they dead broke or get their money back. I’ve seen nikkas get into it cause the other person wanted to stop when they were up big. It’s almost like an unwritten rule you gotta give nikkas chances to win they money back. And giving someone something back on their losses is more normal than people think when nikkas totally get wiped out.

Back in the day we was doing $10 rolls and I got lucky and took like a rack from a nikka. So now we on some ignorant shyt and we playing for crack sacks. Took like $500 worth of dope from him. I see I wiped him out so I’m good, but he wants to keep betting. Now the nikka is looking for more shyt to gamble with smh. Ended putting his 38 up and I won that. After that, I’m feeling good as fukk I’m done. But dude was STILL gambling. Ended up losing his watch and some more dope his cousins gave him. He did it to himself.

Some people cannot handle a loss when it comes to gambling. And a lot of street nikkas are legit addicted to gambling. I know nikkas that are true hustlers and get a lot of money, but they have real bad gambling addictions. Talking about losing all that shyt in a night. The whole energy around dice games ain’t right. nikkas will straight up test your gangster and try to bully you out your point and shyt. nikkas like to try and cheat. Always gonna be someone ready to end the game before someone else. nikkas asking for their money back when they lose. Just too much fukkery

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah some nikkas are not gonna stop until they dead broke or get their money back. I’ve seen nikkas get into it cause the other person wanted to stop when they were up big. It’s almost like an unwritten rule you gotta give nikkas chances to win they money back. And giving someone something back on their losses is more normal than people think when nikkas totally get wiped out.

Back in the day we was doing $10 rolls and I got lucky and took like a rack from a nikka. So now we on some ignorant shyt and we playing for crack sacks. Took like $500 worth of dope from him. I see I wiped him out so I’m good, but he wants to keep betting. Now the nikka is looking for more shyt to gamble with smh. Ended putting his 38 up and I won that. After that, I’m feeling good as fukk I’m done. But dude was STILL gambling. Ended up losing his watch and some more dope his cousins gave him. He did it to himself.

Some people cannot handle a loss when it comes to gambling. And a lot of street nikkas are legit addicted to gambling. I know nikkas that are true hustlers and get a lot of money, but they have real bad gambling addictions. Talking about losing all that shyt in a night. The whole energy around dice games ain’t right. nikkas will straight up test your gangster and try to bully you out your point and shyt. nikkas like to try and cheat. Always gonna be someone ready to end the game before someone else. nikkas asking for their money back when they lose. Just too much fukkery

Facts that's why i stop shooting dice seen that shyt first hand

Most dice games ends with fukkery

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Free. NOCAP

Hope rylo Rodriguez wasn't involved them 4PF nikkas make some fly ass music

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Set should be over the dice game culture anyway. He’s too old and far remove from street shyt. He ain’t got the heart no more if shyt don’t shake his way