Like Dr. Dre We Puttin The Beatz On Ya Head: Official Street Fighter 6 Fight Club Season 1 Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
You gonna relocate outta Duckberg?

You going to let me be online for longer than for two minutes before you send me a fight request?

I be just getting home from work turn the machine on before I can even decide what game Im going to play you at my neck calm down we got more than enough time to dance this dance:ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You going to let me be online for longer than for two minutes before you send me a fight request?

I be just getting home from work turn the machine on before I can even decide what game Im going to play you at my neck calm down we got more than enough time to dance this dance:ufdup:
Why must you turn this thread into a House of Lies? I typically only hit you up (or mostly anyone that I don't play regularly) when you're actively playing a fighter we both play. You must be high or something, per your usual. Just be ready to get worked, per your usual.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Gonna hop on soon and try a few new characters. I’ll also jump on 3S and see which one I enjoy more.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Aight fellas, since EV0 is a wrap I figured now would be a good time to ge this Coli Season poppin.

@xiceman191 @Aveda @MalaKai @Don Homer @Jparker @DPresidential @bdizzle @Kaydigi @Canon @Gizmo_Duck @Versa @Th3Birdman @Makavalli @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @s@n @Blackfyre @Batsute @Neuromancer @Hiei @2gunsup @KingsnBucs1987 @DonkeyPuncher718 @StretfordRed @Two Stacks @Rekkapryde @iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

To all the bruhs I tagged and even if I didnt tag you; If youre interested in competing in this Season of Coli SF6 Fights then DAP this post.

Everybody who Daps this post will be entered into the tournament pool play...

Deadline will be Sat 8/12/23 11:59pm EST.

Last edited:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Aight fellas, since EV0 is a wrap I figured now would be a good time to ge this Coli Season poppin.

@xiceman191 @Aveda @MalaKai @Don Homer @Jparker @DPresidential @bdizzle @Kaydigi @Canon @Gizmo_Duck @Versa @Th3Birdman @Makavalli @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @s@n @Blackfyre @Batsute @Neuromancer @Hiei @2gunsup @KingsnBucs1987 @DonkeyPuncher718 @StretfordRed @Two Stacks @Rekkapryde @iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

To all the bruhs I tagged and even if I didnt tag you; If youre interested in competing in this Season of Coli SF6 Fights then DAP this post.

shyt, I didnt see this let me know if im still allowed in

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Missed this, moved into my new house this week. I'm in. Won't have good internet for a couple days still. Hotspotting off my phone until hoe ass Comcast comes and fixes my line :stopitslime: