Like Dr. Dre We Puttin The Beatz On Ya Head: Official Street Fighter 6 Fight Club Season 1 Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Can someone direct me to real info on the throw mechanic?
Never before have I played a fighting game that allows throw to seemingly have SUCH PRIORITY.

I dead ass feel like I could be in the middle of a simple combo sometimes and the start up for the throw is so fast that a nikka will grab me and INTERRUPT my combo!!!

EDIT: I found this

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Never before have I played a fighting game that allows throw to seemingly have SUCH PRIORITY.

I dead ass feel like I could be in the middle of a simple combo sometimes and the start up for the throw is so fast that a nikka will grab me and INTERRUPT my combo!!!

They are weaker than sf4 throws but stronger than sf5 throws IMO.

It also seems harder to tech than either game right now. I feel like theres a lot of times where I time it and instead I get a whiffed throw right before I get grabbed. It could be just mental tho

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo the Coli Fight Club has been created and up... just search "ColiFightClub"

if you send a request, just post in here or The Coli Fights Discord letting me know who you are and that you joined.

Im getting my practice in still but i just searched for this on discord and dont see it. Am i spelling it wrong?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They are weaker than sf4 throws but stronger than sf5 throws IMO.

It also seems harder to tech than either game right now. I feel like theres a lot of times where I time it and instead I get a whiffed throw right before I get grabbed. It could be just mental tho
Yeah, that's mental. Everyone says this at the start of every new SF game. Throws are stronger here due to nearly everyone having throw loops and the punish counter damage effect applies to throws as well.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Throws interrupting your combo means your combo timing is just off. Real combos don't allow for turn stealing from throws or anything else, lol.