Like all good things...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Whoever wants coli cash I'll give ya'll mines.It's useless I can't cop no plasma's or lcd's wit it you can have this monopoly money

tumblr_lrebswHtJp1qbkjv1o1_250.gif
do it for all the hate you give Rose but live in Chicago. Give back to ya community.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
ipkmISE3tU2bf.gif

Shoutouts to everyone who rocked with me. My contract is expiring tomorrow, and I have no reason to renew it like I did before.

I could go into details but when all is done there is nothing left to say. It's been real and fun but the Mist has cleared.

Good luck in life,
May the Gods be with you,
:shaqsalute:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_lrebswHtJp1qbkjv1o1_250.gif
do it for all the hate you give Rose but live in Chicago. Give back to ya community.

:huhldup: Weren't you one of them nikkas callin me an idiot and wanted me booted out the bulls thread?

I got you bruh

coin-flip-mcduck.gif
FOH:pacspit:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:huhldup: Weren't you one of them nikkas callin me an idiot and wanted me booted out the bulls thread?

I got you bruh

coin-flip-mcduck.gif
FOH:pacspit:

Nah i ain't call you a idiot or wanted you out the thread, I actually agreed with you once on a particular point. You can eat a dikk NOW though:ufdup:

edit: damn you kept it real:leon: I retract my statement.:ohlawd:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah i ain't call you a idiot or wanted you out the thread, I actually agreed with you once on a particular point. You can eat a dikk NOW though:ufdup:

All you nikkas post the same to me my bad

I just told the admin to give u 500.Calm yo online panhandlin ass down