Like all good things...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

It's similar to how my contract expired if Fifth Harmony didn't win last December. I left, but then found a reason to come back. :wow: Same scenario here. It expired and I have no reason to renew it this time.

That still doesn't explain what the "contract" is. If this is your attempt to sound mysterious, I'm not buying it :rudy:

Did you make a deal with bk and brooklyn that you would only be allowed to post under a certain circumstance? Was there a condition of the deal wherein you would be allowed to post here if you kept your end of the bargain? Details.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That still doesn't explain what the "contract" is. If this is your attempt to sound mysterious, I'm not buying it :rudy:

Did you make a deal with bk and brooklyn that you would only be allowed to post under a certain circumstance? Was there a condition of the deal wherein you would be allowed to post here if you kept your end of the bargain? Details.

!m wonder!n the same th!ng :unsure:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
ipkmISE3tU2bf.gif

Shoutouts to everyone who rocked with me. My contract is expiring tomorrow, and I have no reason to renew it like I did before.

I could go into details but when all is done there is nothing left to say. It's been real and fun but the Mist has cleared.

:salute: breh. I was about to ask for that coli cash but I see I was beaten to it:mindblown:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Peace ciara

We know jalamento,flea and the rest of those obsessed spics will be bored out their minds

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:salute: breh. I was about to ask for that coli cash but I see I was beaten to it:mindblown:
If she doesn't want it I'll give it to one of you guys. It's not that much anyway.
Peace ciara

We know jalamento,flea and the rest of those obsessed spics will be bored out their minds
They'll probably do what they always do when I left and make flopped threads about me or up old threads about me just to get that daily does of Sierra Piff. lol

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Whoever wants coli cash I'll give ya'll mines.It's useless I can't cop no plasma's or lcd's wit it you can have this monopoly money