Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name - 11/9/23

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This is most likely replacing it due to an issue with the actor that plays Yagami. Also, if you played Kaito files DLC it was kind of a send off to the series tbh.
What part in the dlc you talking about? It just felt like a regular story to me. They need to keep making Judgment games because those are so lit and got me to be a Yakuza fan.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What part you talking about? They need to keep making Judgment games because those are so lit and got me to be a Yakuza fan.

Sega wanted to put it on PC like their other games but theres something in the actors contract that prohibits the game from being on pc or some shyt, maybe it has to do with mods. The agency that represents him is protective over his image and console kind of keeps that from happening.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Sega wanted to put it on PC like their other games but theres something in the actors contract that prohibits the game from being on pc or some shyt, maybe it has to do with mods. The agency that represents him is protective over his image and console kind of keeps that from happening.
They buggin

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
So confusing to follow what these games are.

Is this a new game? a remake? is it the next yakuza game? do we know any of these characters?? :dahell:
It takes place in between 6 and 7, they literally explained this when it was announced last year breh its not hard to understand.

It's not an issue anymore since both games are on PC now

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So confusing to follow what these games are.

Is this a new game? a remake? is it the next yakuza game? do we know any of these characters?? :dahell:

Yes, a new game.

Gaiden basically means "another story", or side story, so this is a spinoff that gives people something to hold them over while the next mainline game comes out presumably next year, and ALSO give them another action style game, since the main series is turn based now.

You know the main character, because it's Kiryu, the main character of Yakuza 0-6. This is here as back story for him, since he's going to be in the next mainline game.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What part you talking about? They need to keep making Judgment games because those are so lit and got me to be a Yakuza fan.
The way that Kaito files ends we see Kaito settling down for the love of his life. So, I don't think he can be a part of the team anymore. They pretty much gave us the happy ending version of Y1 tbh. Also with the issue with the actor that plays Yagami it could pretty much be a way to end the series since we got a happy ending.