LIGHTNING STRIKES THRICE: SAN ANTONIO SPURS WIN WEMBANYAMA SWEEPSTAKES

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pop and Wemby :wow:
That's why Pop stayed around. He knew the league wanted him, the big man whisperer, to coach Wemby. Silver and the league desperately needs him to succeed and Pop was the best guy for the job. They didn't trust him in those other cities and team situations.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don’t know man. This whole “greatest prospect ever” bullshyt is the same thing I heard about Andrew luck. That amounted to absolutely nothing and not close to what Mahomes is actually doing.

The last prospect to be hyped this much and actually deliver is Bron and I can’t even think of someone who did it like that in any sport since

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
That's why Pop stayed around. He knew the league wanted him, the big man whisperer, to coach Wemby. Silver and the league desperately needs him to succeed and Pop was the best guy for the job. They didn't trust him in those other cities and team situations.
It's amazing how incredibly stupid nba fans are. :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
meh, the Spurs have a legacy of winning and with international players and a hall of fame coach. This is a great landing spot
Which is why we should all admit the lottery is fixed. Wemby went to the best team possible that also needed him.

It’s sort of like the Santa Claus of sports